Clubplanet Nightlife Community

They are up.....my pics of u at DD Space

Guest Nefarious Girl

Guest KONEIL

For such a good night its great to see the up close and reality of how great a night it was for EVERYONE....

What a good party....... I have been sitting on the edge of my seat to see what would go up.... Brought back alot of smiles for all the good times that you captured....

Besos Baby Besos!!

Guest Cosmigonon

nice pics, but would someone please tell some of those ppl to stop sporting out those D&G glasses :-X ...that's like so 5 years ago....saw bout 7 ppl on there w/ them :-X

dude, you sound like a girl, sincerely, who gives a fuck what glasses does anyone use?? ::)

Guest Cosmigonon

nice pics, but would someone please tell some of those ppl to stop sporting out those D&G glasses :-X ...that's like so 5 years ago....saw bout 7 ppl on there w/ them :-X

dude, you sound like a girl, sincerely, who gives a fuck what glasses does anyone use?? ::)

thats cuz ur just like one of them biauuutch

Have you ever seen me wearing dark glasses? :P

Guest Cosmigonon

First, I loved meeting you all!

:P When are we doing it again???

www.nefariousgirl.com

Enjoy the pictures. NG

Great pics!!! 8)

This time I didn't have to go to Space to fall in love, just had to see the pics to fall in love again... :'(

Guest teabag

your pictures are better than the official galleries at cj.... at least you give them depth and shows the vibe at the club..... I cannot tell the vibe from the gallery sections in here they are all a bunch of close ups..... you can tell people are having fun on your pics and that the place is packed.

Guest Cosmigonon

your pictures are better than the official galleries at cj.... at least you give them depth and shows the vibe at the club..... I cannot tell the vibe from the gallery sections in here they are all a bunch of close ups..... you can tell people are having fun on your pics and that the place is packed.

I'll have to agree with you 100%.

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Yess great pics, but Please remind me next time when Im dancing on that stage to not make wierd faces.. What the hell was I doing?? Need work on that...

but besides that had fun, like I said great meeting a lot of you

Clauds, AndrewChibale, Nefarious Girl, djstatz and whoever else I met FUN!!! Roland introduces me to everyone and there mother on these forums forgot some of the names after like 5am lol

Guest Nefarious Girl

THANK YOU! :)

I have to go back to my roots and start taking less of me and more of my surroundings and people I find interesting. I do enjoy taking pictures of other than people posing and smiling. It's about capturing the moments around me and what I see and experience. Thanks so much for coming by.

Guest Clauds

THANK YOU! :)

I have to go back to my roots and start taking less of me and more of my surroundings and people I find interesting. I do enjoy taking pictures of other than people posing and smiling. It's about capturing the moments around me and what I see and experience. Thanks so much for coming by.

I truly luv the way you take pics sweetie! They are outstanding ;D

Lovely .... just lovely! :-*

Guest Nefarious Girl

I <3 Clauds. Girl.....I adore you. WE WILL PARTY AGAIN! And thank you doll!! :-*

Guest Clauds

I <3 Clauds. Girl.....I adore you. WE WILL PARTY AGAIN! And thank you doll!! :-*

Oooooooh you know it!!! :-* :-* :-* ;D :D;)

so what glasses should they wear? Its a patio - people are outside.. wtf. lol

Guest Civs

lola, i agree with you. what's the big deal with the sunglasses. should the rest of peoples gear be pointed out as well. it's just a party and what ever makes people feel comfortable is what works for them.

my motto:

live and let live :)