Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does your CJ user name mean?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm bring back this old thread. i can't find it so let's start over since they're some newer peeps on here.

My user name 'Terry Jasinto' is my DJ name. It's spelled close to the real way of spelling my name which is 'Terry Jacinto'.

People in Seattle can't pronounce Spanish words very well so I always had publication errors on flyers, billboards, magazines etc.... So about 8 years ago I put the 'S' in place of the 'C' in my last name to make it more simple for those 'simpletons' up there to pronounce therefore cutting down on publication errors..

So why is JMT called JMT? Coach called Coach? Why is LdySphnyx a Sphnyx? Why does Ron 'Slide on the ice'? Bling? etc.......

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slamminshaun

Slammin' Shaun was the dj name given to me when I was a young jedi....I was originally a hip-hop/freestyle dj back in the day, thus, a name which was appropriate.

Guest mursa

the small town of 5,000 where i was brought up in Portugal ...very close to spain

See if you can find it ! ;D

1.jpg

Guest LdySphynx

Well even though everyone thinks of Egypt when they hear the name Sphinx, the Sphinx is actually one the many Greek Mythological Creatures...................here's a little Greek history of The Sphinx:

SphinxVallejo.jpg

I'll bet you've heard of her! She was the riddler who was part woman part lion. She killed anyone who couldn't answer her riddles, but wouldn't let anyone through the gates she stood in front of unless they could (answer her riddle that is). When Oedipus finally did, Sphinx stopped terrorizing Thebes and went away. She was a daughter of Echidna. Sphinx means"Throttler."

See to me personally every woman is a riddle waiting to be solved and when that riddle is finally solved thats when we let you in, but until then we will keep "killing" (not literally) any man that can't ;).

The Ironic part of it all is that I also fascinated by Egyptian History as I am by Greek Mythology so it's a coincidence that The Sphinx is part of Egyptian History.........................but it's meaning is so different!!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Well even though everyone thinks of Egypt when they hear the name Sphinx, the Sphinx is actually one the many Greek Mythological Creatures...................here's a little Greek history of The Sphinx:

SphinxVallejo.jpg

I'll bet you've heard of her! She was the riddler who was part woman part lion. She killed anyone who couldn't answer her riddles, but wouldn't let anyone through the gates she stood in front of unless they could (answer her riddle that is). When Oedipus finally did, Sphinx stopped terrorizing Thebes and went away. She was a daughter of Echidna. Sphinx means"Throttler."

See to me personally every woman is a riddle waiting to be solved and when that riddle is finally solved thats when we let you in, but until then we will keep "killing" (not literally) any man that can't ;).

The Ironic part of it all is that I also fascinated by Egyptian History as I am by Greek Mythology so it's a coincidence that The Sphinx is part of Egyptian History.........................but it's meaning is so different!!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed!!!!

I see. I never knew that. So you go around saying to whomever out in the clubs "Riddle me this, Riddle me that, who wants to get in my little pink cat"? LOL....

Guest swirlundergrounder

ur confused terry... pinkkat is another poster :P;)

So why is she Pinkkat? LOL..Sorry Sebastian..no disrespect..LOL

Guest LdySphynx

I see. I never knew that. So you go around saying to whomever out in the clubs "Riddle me this, Riddle me that, who wants to get in my little pink cat"? LOL....

Well not exactly, it's more complex than that ;)!!!!

Guest Devilicious

Talmage=my frist name

Elisabeth=my middle name

put em together and voila!

Talmagelisabeth

Guest swirlundergrounder

Talmage=my frist name

Elisabeth=my middle name

put em together and voila!

Talmagelisabeth

Oh now I see.. You never explained that b4

Guest barstar diana

barstar came about because i used to bartend clubs and always had some type of hook up everwhere...

artemis is a greek godess (The daughter of Leto and Zeus, and twin sister of Apollo. Artemis is the virgin goddess of the wilderness, the hunt and wild animals, and fertility). It's also Diana (my name) in greek. Her symbols are: Bow and Arrow, Crescent Moon (Phoebe), & Wild Animals. Artemis is the counterpart of the Roman goddess Diana. Also those classics electives at UF did teach me something between all the binge drinking.. lol GOo gators ;-)

1C-Artemis-Versailles.jpg

artemis statue @ versailles in paris

Guest JMT

Not too hard to figure out if you hang out with me.

Im crazy and my first name starts with C (Carisa).

dont you mean "Carissa"?