Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I thought I've seen it all on the road until today part 2

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

So I'm driving down Collins and some lady in a gray ford taurus I think pulls up next to me on my left side. I look over and she's alone in the car with about a dozen ballons 'with her in the front seat of the car'. On top of that she has her dog in her lap hanging out the drivers side window. On top of that she's got a cigarette in her left hand on the steering wheel and her right hand is holding her cell phone while she's talking on it managing the dog, the car, her smoke and her ballons....WTF?

Put the dog and the Ballons in the back seat at least.....

Guest trancepriest

Look what they do to shitty drivers in Boynton Beach.

You know it...

Thats the funniest thing i've seen today... LOL. ;D Her screaming just made it even funnier.... ah ah ah... don't touch me... ah ah ah. Man thats some funny stuff. Dumb ass... even if the cops were in the wrong... I would have dropped that cell phone when confronted with a taser. Some people are stupid as hell. Driving with a suspended license too. LOL... I would've tased her a third time.

Guest pod

She's babbling on her cell and then swats the cop away. Yeah, real smart. I don't know but I usually do what the guy with the gun says.

The side of the road isn't the place to debate. Save it for the courtroom.

I've found that you can win that way. If you don't make a scene, take your ticket and go on your way, often, the cop won't remember you when the court date comes up...they can throw it out. Make a scene, and he or she will remember and you're screwed.

You know it...

Thats the funniest thing i've seen today... LOL. ;D Her screaming just made it even funnier.... ah ah ah... don't touch me... ah ah ah. Man thats some funny stuff. Dumb ass... even if the cops were in the wrong... I would have dropped that cell phone when confronted with a taser. Some people are stupid as hell. Driving with a suspended license too. LOL... I would've have tased her a third time.

OMG...that is GRRRREAAATTT!!!!

Put down the freakin cell ohone you dumb bitch...thats all you had to do!!!!

Guest trancepriest

This dumb bitch is saying its racism. She's almost 20 miles over the speed limit, broken windshield, not wearing her seat belt, break light out and driving with a suspended license.... fuckin unbelievable. Back talking the officer from the beginning... saying he has no right to radar her... man cops sure got to put up with alot of stupid ass people.

Guest trancepriest

The way she finally exited the vehicle was the funniest part.... lol... I'm still watching the video. You can tell this woman never had any damn discipline her entire life. Thanks Dan for that bit of entertainment. Did you watch the video with the commentary?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Not yet, gonna watch it now..

You still haven't watched it? Dumb bitch got what she deserved....

Guest web_norah

i drove 100 miles every day for three years in Miami - Boca

and am glad to be alive to tell the story of horrible drivers......

*love public transportation these days*

Guest pod

You still haven't watched it? Dumb bitch got what she deserved....

I meant i hadn't watched the directors commentary yet :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

You know it...

What BLVD is that?

hahahahaha

Seacrest Blvd is a couple miles from my house.

What street is that? Elm Street?

Guest JMT

You know it...

What BLVD is that?

hahahahaha

Seacrest Blvd is a couple miles from my house.

What street is that?

the street the clip was filmed on.

Guest barstar diana

So I'm driving down Collins and some lady in a gray ford taurus I think pulls up next to me on my left side. I look over and she's alone in the car with about a dozen ballons 'with her in the front seat of the car'. On top of that she has her dog in her lap hanging out the drivers side window. On top of that she's got a cigarette in her left hand on the steering wheel and her right hand is holding her cell phone while she's talking on it managing the dog, the car, her smoke and her ballons....WTF?

thats nothing, its the epitome of miami driving

Guest swirlundergrounder

thats nothing, its the epitome of miami driving

Did I ever read part 1 I posted a while ago?

Guest Devilicious

You know it...

ehahahahahhahahaha

i had twinges of guilt at first as i laughed hysterically, but then i realized what a complete idiot this woman is!

My favorite part is "get out of the car now, or I am gonig to taze you!"

How NOT surprised am I that you found this one Dan? :P