Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Without a doubt....

Guest krazyyoya

Guest krazyyoya

Saturdays DO belong to SPACE!!!!!!!!!

had 4friends in town & i wanted to introduce them to thee most "beautiful upscale" venue that MIA has to offer, so i took them to NOCTURNAL......we were there for all of 6-7mins.

It was around 3am & there was maybe 40people in the room. >:(

So we went over to SPACE.

I am one person who NEVER kiss anyone ass, but i went up to the dood thats in charge @ the door ( real gentleman this guy was) thanx brother you really made me look good in front of my friends.

to make a long story short, i shoulda took them to SPACE in the first place, but i guess it made my friends experience all that much better. Once they saw how AWESOME this place was, the people the energy was is one of a kind. No question.......SATURDAYS BELONG TO SPACE!!!

Saturdays DO belong to SPACE!!!!!!!!!

had 4friends in town & i wanted to introduce them to thee most "beautiful upscale" venue that MIA has to offer, so i took them to NOCTURNAL......we were there for all of 6-7mins.

It was around 3am & there was maybe 40people in the room. >:(

So we went over to SPACE.

I am one person who NEVER kiss anyone ass, but i went up to the dood thats in charge @ the door ( real gentleman this guy was) thanx brother you really made me look good in front of my friends.

to make a long story short, i shoulda took them to SPACE in the first place, but i guess it made my friends experience all that much better. Once they saw how AWESOME this place was, the people the energy was is one of a kind. No question.......SATURDAYS BELONG TO SPACE!!!

dude, you sound like you promote for space with your posts...

thats not a review, but rather cheerleader for space...

come clean...

Guest Devilicious

The crowd this past Sunday was extra freaky! I loved it. I found 4 instances of Space Toes and 2 of Space Ass for my dear friend SpaceToeHunter, AKA Broken (shattered). This was especially notable since it was raining off and on all morning. Everything is nastier when wet.

Caught only the end of Cendric's set, I was neither impressed nor disappointed; it was about what I expected.

Ivano rocked it! We were ready to go around 10am but I just HAD to stay and hear Hollaback Girl..... sure enough we did! Thought of you Lee!

Now for the percussionist. Though I still prefer the patio sans drummer, I have to admit this week the guy (Tony) really knew what he was doing. He complimented what was going on in the music very well, didn't try to steal the show, knew when to just drop it, used creative beats (not just bangbangbangbang on the 1234).... he did a really good job.

Got my weekly dose of club violence seeing a puny lil guy swiftly removed from the platform and thrown out.

I love Sundays at Space 8)

Guest saintjohn

And what happened to Edit's first-ever CoolJunkie post (in the "space vs nocturnal this weekend" thread)? I certainly didn't delete it. It's odd that someone would suddenly de-lurk to jump in to the middle of a spirited discussion between Eddy, Oscar G, et cetera - and then erase any evidence of having done so.

It'd be nice if the "new" Junkies would fill out their profiles and introduce themselves before throwing opinions around. It's good to have more participating members, but not if they just want to play games with multiple usernames, start drama, and/or attack their business competitors.

We're all entitled to our opinions, but those opinions carry a lot more weight when they come from a person, not a random account with fewer than five posts.

So, Edit Undo - Welcome to CoolJunkie (again). Pull up a chair, have a drink, and tell us a little about yourself.

Guest JMT

And what happened to Edit's first-ever CoolJunkie post (in the "space vs nocturnal this weekend" thread)? I certainly didn't delete it. It's odd that someone would suddenly de-lurk to jump in to the middle of a spirited discussion between Eddy, Oscar G, et cetera - and then erase any evidence of having done so.

It'd be nice if the "new" Junkies would fill out their profiles and introduce themselves before throwing opinions around. It's good to have more participating members, but not if they just want to play games with multiple usernames, start drama, and/or attack their business competitors.

We're all entitled to our opinions, but those opinions carry a lot more weight when they come from a person, not a random account with fewer than five posts.

So, Edit Undo - Welcome to CoolJunkie (again). Pull up a chair, have a drink, and tell us a little about yourself.

post of the month.

Guest krazyyoya

there's nothing to come clean about.

I've been reading this board for a few months before i finally decided to become a member, here is what you are NOT gonna get from me...........self promotion, rascist comments, second hand bullshit info, and DEFINITELY zero cheerleading.

I'll always give credit where i think its due, but never to put myself on anyones comp list!!!!

Guest saintjohn

Thanks for the clarification, Edit. I'm glad you've decided to become an active participant.