Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: 240turbo

Guest mikepayne

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

034.jpg

props to pod, cool pic.

Pod's arm was completely hairless before he started drinking that glass of jager. That shit's mmm, mmm, good!

lol

btw, the brunette in the right hand corner is :o wowsers.

WEERRDD!!! :o

but is that jager or coffee?? lol

.- 8)

Labirt4lla, do i know you? *lol* No turbo just yet but im working on it. ;) 3SGTE baby.....

ya...im the tallest man on cj :P

I think you are the tallest man in most places, u can always find ya.

034.jpg

props to pod, cool pic.

Pod's arm was completely hairless before he started drinking that glass of jager. That shit's mmm, mmm, good!

lol

btw, the brunette in the right hand corner is :o wowsers.

WEERRDD!!! :o

but is that jager or coffee?? lol

.- 8)

Labirt4lla, do i know you? *lol* No turbo just yet but im working on it. ;) 3SGTE baby.....

ya...im the tallest man on cj :P

I think you are the tallest man in most places, u can always find ya.

;)

Guest Clauds

i need to stop drinking. No really look at my eyes....LOL

023.jpg

Lexx. This friday it's only beers

DaYum Rick! Wont beers give you that same look though? You did say ... you need to stop drinking :P ;D

Guest coach

019.jpg

Damn, bro... I didn't know you was pimpin it like THAT! ;D

So, Rick, aren't you glad you moved back to Miami?

023.jpg

DaYum Rick! Wont beers give you that same look though? You did say ... you need to stop drinking :P ;D

Nah but you see sweetie just for you being a smart ass, I'm gonna torture you with a lengthy explanation. Beers only have 5% alcohol. I drink Gin, Vodka, Scotch, Cognac, or Patron. They all have over 40% alcohol(Gin 43.5%). So beers don't get me drunk as quick. Besides, I want to hear a Roly Set more or less sober. So at can at least id some of the tracks. Ask me what he played last friday.....uhhh yeah right,lol. All i know is that he rocked it.

Guest lulamishka

019.jpg

Damn, bro... I didn't know you was pimpin it like THAT! ;D

So, Rick, aren't you glad you moved back to Miami?

Hell yeah..... I'm surrounded by the lovely bitch crew. What else can a guy ask for? ;D

The missing bitch crew member... ;)

LOL :D

023.jpg

Nah but you see sweetie just for you being a smart ass' date=' I'm gonna torture you with a lengthy explanation. Beers only have 5% alcohol. I drink Gin, Vodka, Scotch, Cognac, or Patron. They all have over 40% alcohol(Gin 43.5%). So beers don't get me drunk as quick. Besides, I want to hear a Roly Set more or less sober. So at can at least id some of the tracks. Ask me what he played last friday.....uhhh yeah right,lol. All i know is that he rocked it.

[/quote']

so a corona w/ a shot of bacardi limon would have 45% alcohol? If anyone hasn't tryed it, i'd deff recommend it, much better than w/ lime...its good too, but u can taste the bacardi limon the first 3-4 sips...mmm ::)

Guest ddg

023.jpg

Nah but you see sweetie just for you being a smart ass, I'm gonna torture you with a lengthy explanation. Beers only have 5% alcohol. I drink Gin, Vodka, Scotch, Cognac, or Patron. They all have over 40% alcohol(Gin 43.5%). So beers don't get me drunk as quick. Besides, I want to hear a Roly Set more or less sober. So at can at least id some of the tracks. Ask me what he played last friday.....uhhh yeah right,lol. All i know is that he rocked it.

so a corona w/ a shot of bacardi limon would have 45% alcohol? If anyone hasn't tryed it, i'd deff recommend it, much better than w/ lime...its good too, but u can taste the bacardi limon the first 3-4 sips...mmm ::)

next time i c u, can you buy me 5 of those...thx...

023.jpg

next time i c u, can you buy me 5 of those...thx...

4sho it would be like good ol times ;D ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

023.jpg

Nah but you see sweetie just for you being a smart ass' date=' I'm gonna torture you with a lengthy explanation. Beers only have 5% alcohol. I drink Gin, Vodka, Scotch, Cognac, or Patron. They all have over 40% alcohol(Gin 43.5%). So beers don't get me drunk as quick. Besides, I want to hear a Roly Set more or less sober. So at can at least id some of the tracks. Ask me what he played last friday.....uhhh yeah right,lol. All i know is that he rocked it.

[/quote']

Only if you're drinking it straight up. If you mix it up with coke, red bull or whatever, you're watering it down to some 5%, just like beer.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

023.jpg

::)

023.jpg

::)

good evening madam

023.jpg

Nope try again buddy. Bacardi Limon is 35%(70 proof). That's why wimps like you love it. LOL. :P

023.jpg

[/quote']

Nope try again buddy. Bacardi Limon is 35%(70 proof). That's why wimps like you love it. LOL. :P

i take a corona over a heineken any day tho...i dont drink barcadi limon, i drink em w/ the corona shit head ;)

Hey fuckface I like Coronas too' date=' Nothing wrong with Heinekens though. What I like with Heinys though is that whether they're hot or cold they still taste the same. Try drinking a hot Corona, tastes like soap and water.

[/quote']

dude i wouldnt drink a hot beer even if it was the last fucking beer in the venue :-X

Hey fuckface I like Coronas too, Nothing wrong with Heinekens though. What I like with Heinys though is that whether they're hot or cold they still taste the same. Try drinking a hot Corona, tastes like soap and water.

dude i wouldnt drink a hot beer even if it was the last fucking beer in the venue :-X

Diogo loves hot beer and cold food :P