Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone go to Nocturnal this past Saturday (Dave Ralph)?

Guest djtroko

Guest djtroko

Havent seen a single comment on this party except someone who posted about arriving around 3-4am and there were only 40 people in the main floor. Did anyone get to hear him spin? Wanted to hit this party but was way too tired to go out.

Anyone? ??? ??? ???

Guest vbonoan

Hey Junkies! Came to SOBE June 2-6 from Houston Texas. Nocturnal did NOT live up to the hype. Lacked energy, we were told the the upstairs was closed to "VIP's" so we didnt get to see the patio. Downstairs was not even packed. What's up with that? Left around 1:45 and went next door to SPACE -- which was rocking!!! Now that's a club!!!

Guest Boucher20

It was no big deal..not what i am used to (roland on d patio)..went with some friends patio was not as full as i thought it would b...dave ralph was okay probably better for indoor afterhours not outside...but what do i know?

It was no big deal..not what i am used to (roland on d patio)..went with some friends patio was not as full as i thought it would b...dave ralph was okay probably better for indoor afterhours not outside...but what do i know?

So what YOU'RE saying is since Roland Wasn't rocking the patio, you went downstairs to Dave Ralph and It wasn't good either? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest Clauds

Roland was Friday and Dave was Sat...I think. LOL!

AHHHHH!!!! you messed it up!! :P. I was about to catch this guy in a nasty lie. LOL. I know they play on different days. But this guy just sounded like a hater.LOL

funny how this Ajl622 dude is lying about his night at Nocturnal ... busted!!!!!

Guest djtroko

I must say that I personally want to give Nocturnal a positive push. I personally love the club and think it has a very VERY good potential but with them not pushing the promotions right and the whole patio VIP thing... they are going no where or at least not far enough... Gotta do something bout it cause I cannot perceive how @ 2-3am the main floor is empty as fuck and Im talkin about saturdays. Somethings gotta be done and I hope that soon you'll book the right djs cause I would love to be in that dancefloor full of people screamin and dancin all night.

So far Space still keeps jammin people saturday in and saturday out and although the crowds might be different I see no reason why NOC can't keep the jam pumpin...

Good luck and lets see if we can pack that floor

Peace

;D ;D ;D

I must say that I personally want to give Nocturnal a positive push. I personally love the club and think it has a very VERY good potential but with them not pushing the promotions right and the whole patio VIP thing... they are going no where or at least not far enough... Gotta do something bout it cause I cannot perceive how @ 2-3am the main floor is empty as fuck and Im talkin about saturdays. Somethings gotta be done and I hope that soon you'll book the right djs cause I would love to be in that dancefloor full of people screamin and dancin all night.

So far Space still keeps jammin people saturday in and saturday out and although the crowds might be different I see no reason why NOC can't keep the jam pumpin...

Good luck and lets see if we can pack that floor

Peace

;D ;D ;D

I hear you man. I personally love the place. I always have fun when i go there on fridays. But just give it time. By November the place should be packed.

Guest Boucher20

Roland was Friday and Dave was Sat...I think. LOL!

AHHHHH!!!! you messed it up!! :P. I was about to catch this guy in a nasty lie. LOL. I know they play on different days. But this guy just sounded like a hater.LOL

funny how this Ajl622 dude is lying about his night at Nocturnal ... busted!!!!!

I was not busted..i know for a fact that roland plays on Fridays..what i meant was that i love the way roland plays the patio and i am use to his style of djing....I didn't like Dave Ralph's style....and i am not hating on nocturnal....i had been waiting just like all of you for it to open and i was there opening night, just like the rest of you...i love the sound, the atmosphere, and the patio at nocturnal...i was just commenting on how I felt dave ralph did on the patio...but once again, i am not a music or dj reviewer so what do i know??? i hope this clears this up for all of you jumping down my throat...