Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Big are your sunglasses?

Guest anniilroc

damn jose so i have spikey hair and the biggest glasses....what kind a crack head am i labeled as???

the ones that live outside of space!!

the kind that likes to take off their shirt when their wasted & harass people >:(:P

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

LOL....no no no!!! u guys have it allllll wrong.

here is how it goes.....the more fucked up u get....the bigger the glasses......DUH!

=]

Thank You....someone finally spoken the truth bout this shit...some people can actually play it off good, and it looks good on them, i've seen a cpl in diff faces and said hey not bad!...but when u see 20 group of friends wearing $1.99 CVS clearance shades than u know whats up...

The aviator is okay tho

So CVS has cheaper shades than Walgreens...

Damn Diogo, share the info... >:(

damn jose so i have spikey hair and the biggest glasses....what kind a crack head am i labeled as???

the ones that live outside of space!!

the kind that likes to take off their shirt when their wasted & harass people >:(:P

bwahahaha you're on a roll here haha

Nick is an exception he's a cool mofo(even tho he doesnt come out anymore bitch ass 8))

I can't say anything bout Mursa aka Jose...he's gonna come out w/ another homo joke if i do

last time i checked clearance/used/refurbished items do not carry a return policy sorry folks... ;)

Hurry this won't last long!

What every kid on the block is talking about

Star Wars Sunglasses

222426.jpg

For Ages 3 and Above.

Crackhead Safe

Safe in the sun

Ultimate Fashion Whore!

[move]Available Only At Your Walgreens Drug Store[/move]

Guest Electric Eel

It's not ignorant, it's the truth. If I wore a big red clown nose out to Space, you'd call me a clown, wouldn't you? I'm not saying every person wearing them is a crackhead, but don't be upset when people think you are one, because it's the only real reason to be wearing huge shades like that. The style didn't come around for no reason.

I love my big glasses, well before my dog chewed them up but i'm still getting another pair, go ahead biatch call me a crackhead, i luff it. :-* ;D

It's not ignorant, it's the truth. If I wore a big red clown nose out to Space, you'd call me a clown, wouldn't you? I'm not saying every person wearing them is a crackhead, but don't be upset when people think you are one, because it's the only real reason to be wearing huge shades like that. The style didn't come around for no reason.

I love my big glasses, well before my dog chewed them up but i'm still getting another pair, go ahead biatch call me a crackhead, i luff it. :-* ;D

nah ur kewl too...we're just talking bout the noncj peepz lol well the majority at least 8)

Guest Electric Eel

nah ur kewl too...we're just talking bout the noncj peepz lol well the majority at least 8)

;D 8)

Guest Diabolique

aviators ;)

WERD!!!! Aviators are mad kewl and they seem to fit perfect if you know how to rock 'em!

I <3 my plum aviators 8)

Guest swirlundergrounder

About this big......The Blinde Bagels

MLA953977.jpg

Terry, I have never seen you wearing those!!!!

I don't wear sunglasses that much..Plus whenever you've seen me it's been to early in the night to wear sunglasses of anykind! If you ever catch me out in the we hours of the morning you might see me wearing them...

Guest Devilicious

nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Not the same pair that we lost, then found, then thought were dead, then you fixed Mac Gyver style????

BTW we need to take that lil devil out to play one of these days

Guest swirlundergrounder

If I wasn't so blind I'd use the biggest shades any of you would ever see... 8)

You can get those sunglasses that old people wear with the fat square lenses..LOL

Guest JMT

lol, for years i always said a day would eventually come were those old fart glasses would be in style.

Guest barstar diana

So you are saying I shouldnt wear these to space on saturday?

p-25342!350.jpg

I hope I can return them ;D

i say u should!! lol 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

You can get those sunglasses that old people wear with the fat square lenses..LOL

Can you post a pic?

Guest Electric Eel

nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Not the same pair that we lost, then found, then thought were dead, then you fixed Mac Gyver style????

BTW we need to take that lil devil out to play one of these days

Nope not those, these were chewed up before I aquired those ones. But I think MacGyver needs to fix them again because I lost a screw on those during BBash.

Lulu would love to play, just tell me when

Guest swirlundergrounder

Can you post a pic?

kamakazie posted a pic of one I think