Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Big are your sunglasses?

Guest swirlundergrounder

CVS or WALGREENS....YOU'LL FIND THEM THERE...VERY CHEAP TOO.. ;D :P

please read all my previous threads...

that skinny ass girl still has the biggest glasses ive seen...they cover up 99% of her face

That chick's too hot!

u shouldve asked her out...she was right there waiting for ya...she said damm baby u finnnee :P

;D

She could have shared some of her sunglasses with you....lol 8)

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mursa

that skinny ass girl still has the biggest glasses ive seen...they cover up 99% of her face

Your a skinny ass mofo too ..........and quit hating on glasses yo ! , it aint thier fault you dont look good in em ! :D

Guest mursa

We have some new entries .

I think POD is just looking for people with sunglasses on , by the looks of the Harry 'Choo-Choo' Romero gallery

026.jpg

you see , i like big glasses , but the girl on the right looks retarted in em ....her nose doesn't even reach up to the bridge.

Your a skinny ass mofo too ..........and quit hating on glasses yo ! , it aint thier fault you dont look good in em ! :D

im not skinny i weigh 215 biautch

That chick's too hot!

u shouldve asked her out...she was right there waiting for ya...she said damm baby u finnnee :P

;D

She could have shared some of her sunglasses with you....lol 8)

that chick is a weirdo....aka loser

Guest mursa

i give you props though , you are heavier than last time i saw you which was in months .

i give you props though , you are heavier than last time i saw you which was in months .

yea i gain some mass now

Guest mursa

yea i gain some mass now all u gotta do is grow some balls aka at gryphon fri night.... ::):P

..the future will be diff ! 8)

Guest raincry

I think POD is just looking for people with sunglasses on , by the looks of the Harry 'Choo-Choo' Romero gallery

026.jpg

you see , i like big glasses , but the girl on the right looks retarted in em ....her nose doesn't even reach up to the bridge.

i agree...it does not look good on her at all.....if you're gonna wear them you better be able to rock 'em ;D

yea i gain some mass now all u gotta do is grow some balls aka at gryphon fri night.... ::):P

..well if you intend using me to attract girls , i aint havin none of it .

deff gay behavior

Guest Cosmigonon

026.jpg

i agree...it does not look good on her at all.....if you're gonna wear them you better be able to rock 'em ;D

LOL

Well, I'm a sucker for strambotic shades, I think she looks good on them, defintiely like that weird look...

Just wait until I get me some contacts, only THEN, you will know the meaning of BIG SHADES... 8)

Guest Funketeer

030.jpg

now those look good....i *heart* those sunglasses on her.

I hear ya...i was lokimng at the pic and it took me 5 minutes to notice the glasses :-*

Guest swirlundergrounder

030.jpg

I hear ya...i was lokimng at the pic and it took me 5 minutes to notice the glasses :-*

Oh so you were checking out the guy in the back ground that's why it took you 5 minutes to notice the girl....lol

Guest Cosmigonon

030.jpg

Oh so you were checking out the guy in the back ground that's why it took you 5 minutes to notice the girl....lol

LOL!!

That girl is really photogenic. I've seen her and she looks good, but in all of these pics she looks awesome!

Guest Devilicious

The girl: looks like she's hot.

Of course, since the shades do cover most of her face she might very well be average to subpar when/if she ever takes them off.

The glasses: horrible.

I can't wait for my children to pull up pics of this rediculous "fashion statement" and make fun of my generation with them.

Guest JMT
I can't wait for my children to pull up pics of this rediculous "fashion statement" and make fun of my generation with them.

thats funny, i thought that exact same thing. all those glasses in pics are going to look so hideous in a decade.