Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Big are your sunglasses?

Guest swirlundergrounder

god, I hope she never reads this thread. LMAO!

She probably does. I'm sure POD has given her his card to view the pics...I'll bet she saw the thread title one day and said to herself "I bet I have the biggest sunglasses etc.." Then she clicked on the thread and saw all the peeps hacking on her and then she said "fuck this site"...People need to think more but then again some peeps just don't give a shit or maybe they think that the girl doesn't have Internet access and lives in the dark ages.. This girl is getting thrashed for god knows why...I'm just glad I'm not part of it.....

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Diabolique

they're just opinions... People can talk shit about me all day, doesn't change my perception of myself. Tho, we really should stick to NOT talking about how other people look, but everyone does it anyway...

of course her glasses have had so much play on here, I feel like taking her shopping for a new pair, lol...

Guest Cosmigonon

She probably does. I'm sure POD has given her his card to view the pics...I'll bet she saw the thread title one day and said to herself "I bet I have the biggest sunglasses etc.." Then she clicked on the thread and saw all the peeps hacking on her and then she said "fuck this site"...People need to think more but then again some peeps just don't give a shit or maybe they think that the girl doesn't have Internet access and lives in the dark ages.. This girl is getting thrashed for god knows why...I'm just glad I'm not part of it.....

Just so you know, almost everybody knows what Cooljunkie is, but not everybody pays attention or even go to the forums, or don't really care, or don't find it exciting to write/read about anything here.

Most people come here on monday just to check out the pics som black wearing-drunk dude took of them in the patio. I'm sure she has seen her pics a million times, but it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't even know of the existence of the boards.

btw, everyboy knows I like girls with a little meat on their bones, but I still think she's HOT!! ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Just so you know, almost everybody knows what Cooljunkie is, but not everybody pays attention or even go to the forums, or don't really care, or don't find it exciting to write/read about anything here.

Most people come here on monday just to check out the pics som black wearing-drunk dude took of them in the patio. I'm sure she has seen her pics a million times, but it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't even know of the existence of the boards.

btw, everyboy knows a like girls with a little meat on their bones, but I still think she's HOT!! ;D

Hey man at least your safe...BTW what's a black wearing drunk dude Josh?

Guest Cosmigonon

btw, everyboy knows a like girls with a little meat on their bones, but I still think she's HOT!! ;D

Well, I meant Pod, guess i'm not too fluent in english after all... :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

Well, I meant Pod, guess i'm not too fluent in english after all... :P

Oh I see cuz POD always wears black right? Your English is good. It's better than my Spanish...LOL

Guest Diabolique

btw, everyboy knows I like girls with a little meat on their bones,

when I was her age I was a wirey lil thing too... ya'll just jealous cuz you're not out there whopdi whoopin it up havin' a blast after the sun came up *razz* ;)

POD Posted on: Today at 05:13:49pm

She knows of the thread.

good. ;D she should!

Guest Diabolique

pod... you're a regular shadehunter! It looks like you've been going above and beyond the call of duty to bring back pics of people with windshields on their face, ...

would you rather look at my ate up wrinkly tired eyes or some phat shades? Pod could be preserving what little beauty is left after a night of hard partying, at least for old fogies like me & those that resemble Rodney Dangerfield whilst x'ing. ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

8)

You wish you had a pair

I know... :'(

Bro what do you do when you're out all night and the sun comes up?? Actually I never realy owned a good pair of sunglasses until I moved down here. but you're Loco Slam''you have no excuse..

Guest Cosmigonon

8)

You wish you had a pair

I know... :'(

Bro what do you do when you're out all night and the sun comes up?? Actually I never realy owned a good pair of sunglasses until I moved down here. but you're Loco Slam''you have no excuse..

The sun doesn't bother me, I love the Sun!!!! ;D

The only reason to wear sunglasses for me would be to hide my guilty pupils... :-[

Guest mikepayne

The only reason to wear sunglasses for me would be to hide my guilty pupils... :-[

;D ;D ;D

Guest Untouchablepurple

Come on guys, you all know this game... Which one of these is not like the other?

batmanshades.jpghome.gifpilotbig.jpg

Hmmmmm... :P

LOL that guy looks like if hes a vampire LMAO !!!!!!!!

Who's thrashing her??

No one said they didn't like her..... I'm sure she's cool as hell... the thread is about huge sunglasses.. so i don't see what your crying about...

calling someone uber skinny isn't thrashing.. i'm not attracted to skinny chicks but cosmi is - its a matter of opinion..... and facial piercings -please i call the girls at work "fishing lure" all the time.. they think its funny...

do you need a tissue oprah?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Who's thrashing her??

No one said they didn't like her..... I'm sure she's cool as hell... the thread is about huge sunglasses.. so i don't see what your crying about...

calling someone uber skinny isn't thrashing.. i'm not attracted to skinny chicks but cosmi is - its a matter of opinion..... and facial piercings -please i call the girls at work "fishing lure" all the time.. they think its funny...

do you need a tissue oprah?

No Lola not you. I was recalling someone who called her ugly..Look towards the beginning and you'll find it...And how dare you call me Oprah when you know I'm Dr Phil...