Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Big are your sunglasses?

Guest mikepayne

is that the absolute best you can do?......totally switching lanes, pointing your jabs @ a "NEWBIE", after you've literally called people crackheads simply because of their personnal choice of sunglasses.

damn it sux being a "NEWBIE", i wish i was kool :'(

I'm pointing my jabs at a newbie because you have a lot of balls walking into a group of people that know each other and telling them how to act.

I make no apologies for what I said, I'm not changing the subject to divert attention away from it. I've got no shame calling anyone wearing those Batman mig fighter pilot blast shield glasses a crackhead. If you have a problem with it, stop wearing crackheaded glasses.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

are you guys aware that BIZ & NELSON DIAZ are in these pictures that you are bashing!!!!!!! :-\ :-\

So??? Are they untouchable or something? ::)

Guest Civs
are you guys aware that BIZ & NELSON DIAZ are in these pictures that you are bashing!!!!!!!

So??? Are they untouchable or something?

maybe if these are the Diaz bros from Scarface. if that's the case, I have faith in Tony Montana.

Guest mikepayne
are you guys aware that BIZ & NELSON DIAZ are in these pictures that you are bashing!!!!!!!

So??? Are they untouchable or something?

maybe if these are the Diaz bros from Scarface. if that's the case, I have faith in Tony Montana.

Fuck Caspar Gomez! And fuck the fuckin' Diaz brothers! Fuck 'em all! I bury those cockaroaches...

Guest krazyyoya

@ least you're not a "NEWBIE", you have over 120 posts.

i just hope that people keep in mind..... just because someone isnt part of this so called group, doesn't mean his balls lack weight ;)

Guest Clauds

Dude, who gives a rat's ass about the oversized sunglasses extending from mid-forehead to halfway down people's noses ... no need to be hating on them ... who cares if some of these glasses might as well be scuba gear ... can't you see some of the people who sport them are total fashion whores :P

Guest mikepayne

@ least you're not a "NEWBIE", you have over 120 posts.

i just hope that people keep in mind..... just because someone isnt part of this so called group, doesn't mean his balls lack weight ;)

You completely don't get it. Post count has nothing to do with it, it's the fact that you came here with the "NOCTURNAL SUX SPAZE RULZ THX D00DZ!" attitude (which is to say nothing of the post noted in saintjohn's post in the Without a doubt thread) and then you haven't said a god damn thing of any substance since then. THAT is what makes you a newbie. The way you're going, you'll have 120 posts and still be one. Post something worth reading.

Guest mursa

is that the absolute best you can do?......totally switching lanes, pointing your jabs @ a "NEWBIE", after you've literally called people crackheads simply because of their personnal choice of sunglasses.

damn it sux being a "NEWBIE", i wish i was kool :'(

. I've got no shame calling anyone wearing those Batman mig fighter pilot blast shield glasses a crackhead. If you have a problem with it, stop wearing crackheaded glasses.

Now that last comment is just plain ignorant ....pssssssssssssss

Guest anniilroc

if talking about "dialated pupils, bug eyes, running make up & bags under eyes" is considered "PLAYFUL POKING"....

then I reeeeeeaaally do need to grow up & be as mature & kool as you are my friend!!!!

NO THANX.

lol....maybe ur the only person that manages to go to space and NOT sweat, or party for 12 hrs and still look drop dead gorgeous...if that's so, than fuking tell me ur secret.

and u may also be the only person that has NOT realized that 85% of the crowd at space is fucked up one way or the other, or what u think they naturally look that crazy. lol.

ur quite the saint than. :P

... ;D

Guest Devilicious

You know they are too big when you can see me in the reflection. :o

LOL!

In a couple of them too!

Guest mikepayne

Now that last comment is just plain ignorant ....pssssssssssssss

It's not ignorant, it's the truth. If I wore a big red clown nose out to Space, you'd call me a clown, wouldn't you? I'm not saying every person wearing them is a crackhead, but don't be upset when people think you are one, because it's the only real reason to be wearing huge shades like that. The style didn't come around for no reason.

"than" or THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You? Calling people out for grammar or spelling corrections... talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

LOL....no no no!!! u guys have it allllll wrong.

here is how it goes.....the more fucked up u get....the bigger the glasses......DUH!

=]

Thank You....someone finally spoken the truth bout this shit...some people can actually play it off good, and it looks good on them, i've seen a cpl in diff faces and said hey not bad!...but when u see 20 group of friends wearing $1.99 CVS clearance shades than u know whats up...

The aviator is okay tho

Guest coach
wearing $1.99 CVS clearance shades than u know whats up...

DAMMIT!!!! How come I always miss that sale???? Somebody fuckin text me when you catch it.

Guest mursa

And anyone who has spikey hair is also a crackhead by your rational . ::)

..and remember this ..ITS NOT THE GLASSES THAT MAKE ONE LOOK LIKE A CRACKHEAD, it'S HIS/HER ACTIONS THAT DO . ;)

Guest Boucher20

So you are saying I shouldnt wear these to space on saturday?

p-25342!350.jpg

I hope I can return them ;D

Guest dudeitzdiesel

damn jose so i have spikey hair and the biggest glasses....what kind a crack head am i labeled as???

the ones that live outside of space!!

Guest mursa

damn jose so i have spikey hair and the biggest glasses....what kind a crack head am i labeled as???

the ones that live outside of space!!

You a Cool Crackhead lmao 8) , somewhat like me who also has spikey hair and big glasses .

..keepin it gangsta ! ....some of these folks just hatin ! ;D