Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Big are your sunglasses?

Guest Cosmigonon
I can't wait for my children to pull up pics of this rediculous "fashion statement" and make fun of my generation with them.

thats funny, i thought that exact same thing. all those glasses in pics are going to look so hideous in a decade.

But they will look hot again 20 years from now.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Funketeer

030.jpg

now those look good....i *heart* those sunglasses on her.

I hear ya...i was lokimng at the pic and it took me 5 minutes to notice the glasses :-*

Oh so you were checking out the guy in the back ground that's why it took you 5 minutes to notice the girl....lol

ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Mr Jerry Seinfeld! ;D

Guest mikepayne

030.jpg

She's wearing sunglasses? I didn't notice... ;D

Guest Devilicious

And you know they will. The internet is forever. Somewhere, someone saves everything. 8)

http://www.archive.org/web/

Oh, and children? You plan on procreating?

eheeeehehehehahahaha

LOL Mr. Funnyman! No, I don't exactly plan on procreating, but who knows? Anyway I'm only trying to make a point of course. :)

Guest Funketeer

And you know they will. The internet is forever. Somewhere, someone saves everything. 8)

http://www.archive.org/web/

Oh, and children? You plan on procreating?

eheeeehehehehahahaha

LOL Mr. Funnyman! No, I don't exactly plan on procreating, but who knows? Anyway I'm only trying to make a point of course. :)

I think you should procreate just to make a point :-*

Guest Funketeer

And contribute to overpopulation?

Please don't.

;D

Little Ts running around??? that must be something to behold.

Guest Devilicious

Please don't.

;D

Some kind of strange spriitual imbalance might occur if that ever happened....lol

Hi, Funk!!! :-*

::waves::

Guest Roxybella1

030.jpg

She's wearing sunglasses? I didn't notice... ;D

I see this chick is becoming very popular!!!...lol...by the way those are the same glasses she was wearing last week...so I dont know why everyone is saying they look better after criticizing her so much!!!!!! lol

Guest Roxybella1

046.jpg

c, youve got sumthin here...............i love style...........i like the big glasses on the right person...............but i dont think anyone can look good in these............not even her...........she looks like the fly

DaYum! the only thing i'm wondering is ... why is she so friggin soaked? soweee but that's just nasty ... hahaha!

I was wondering the same exact thing, lol

You see!!!! Same glasses!!!! lol...the only difference is that she wasent soaked this time..lol ;D ;D

Guest Diabolique

Well, I never criticized her, I always said she looked hot!

Well, for those who did... :P

for those who did: STFU... nobody want to hear it. It obvious she's having a blast, and is free with herself. I doubt half the people here could go there if they tried. The other half-- I wanna hang with cuz I know you're free to have a good time! ;D

Guest Funketeer

Please don't.

;D

Some kind of strange spriitual imbalance might occur if that ever happened....lol

Hi, Funk!!! :-*

::waves::

Hi T!~ rb@ya :-*

Guest Roxybella1

for those who did: STFU... nobody want to hear it. It obvious she's having a blast, and is free with herself. I doubt half the people here could go there if they tried. The other half-- I wanna hang with cuz I know you're free to have a good time! ;D

I agree ;D let the poor girl have fun...who cares what they wear...how they look....no big deal...you go to clubs to have fun...not to judge people... ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

I agree ;D let the poor girl have fun...who cares what they wear...how they look....no big deal...you go to clubs to have fun...not to judge people... ;)

Fu*k that..I like to people watch and talk shit about them..it's like a runway show out there and I like to play judge...

[move]Just Kidding!!!!!!j/kj/kj/kj/kj/kj/kj/k.... :P :P :P[/move]

Guest Clauds

hmmm ... so yeah, i did point out why is she so friggin soaked in one of the pics ... i was not criticizing the girl, i was only making an observation. i honestly don't give a f*ck what glasses she wears ::)

Guest Diabolique

eah, i did point out why is she so friggin soaked in one of the pics ... i was not criticizing the girl, i was only making an observation. i honestly don't give a f*ck what glasses she wears ::)

oh, you're fine sweetie, no worries. I might do like her, and get soaked, looks refreshing! ;D I think Devilicious said it best, girl:hot glasses: not hot...true.....

Some ppl just don't care for big glasses, I guess. *shrug*

Guest swirlundergrounder

eah, i did point out why is she so friggin soaked in one of the pics ... i was not criticizing the girl, i was only making an observation. i honestly don't give a f*ck what glasses she wears ::)

oh, you're fine sweetie, no worries. I might do like her, and get soaked, looks refreshing! ;D

Hey..... I love my big Blinde Bagels....

oh, you're fine sweetie, no worries. I might do like her, and get soaked, looks refreshing! ;D

Hey..... I love my big Blinde Bagels....

hahaha...

that cracker can wear whatever she wants i dont give a f, i just think she looks like a twib w/ those big ass things

"im not a poser, im an actress...." bwahahah...her line...