Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those who think the clubs are the best in miami . . .

Guest sobe2004

Guest KellyKel

Damn!! I can't believe I haven't been on Ibizan soil yet!

I will be there very very soon!!

We need to get some peeps together from here and plan a trip! Remember I work for Delta!! I can hook up airline tix!

BTW, when did Madonna and Bono start kickin it?

LOL

DSC00667.JPG

Guest james stratus

Damn!! I can't believe I haven't been on Ibizan soil yet!

I will be there very very soon!!

We need to get some peeps together from here and plan a trip! Remember I work for Delta!! I can hook up airline tix!

BTW, when did Madonna and Bono start kickin it?

LOL

DSC00667.JPG

I've never been either, but have wanted to go for years now. Got to do it someday 8)

Guest fended

Uhhhh, im not knocking Ibiza at all but that Circo Loco club, what a freakshow.

Yes it is very FREAKY. The last time I went to DC10 I saw.....THE DEVIL.

SERIOUSLY. THE DEVIL CAME AND TOLD ME I WAS GOING TO HELL. IT'S IBIZA'S VERSION OF AFTERHOURS AFTER SPACE.

IT'S THE GREATEST......I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD EXPERIENCE IT ONCE. THAT BEING SAID....IT TAKES A SPECIAL PERSON TO EXPERIENCE IT MORE THAN ONCE. (I'VE BEEN A VICTIM 4 TIMES) LOCO DICE IS ONE OF THEIR RESIDENT DJ'S. HE COMES TO CROBAR ONCE IN A WHILE. CLIVE HENRY IS ANOTHER DJ WHO'S PLAYED THE CIRCO LOCO PARTY AND I'VE HEARD HE'S AMAZING (I HAVEN'T HEARD HIM YET).

PROPS TO THE CIRCO LOCO CREW FOR BEING AN ORIGINAL FREAK SHOW! 8)

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I dunno, def good to experience it but i think i would like places like Pacha better. Hope i can go one day!

Guest LdySphynx

<-------- Going to Europe in october for a month. Anyone else down?? ;D

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Guest ramon

hawtin , ricardo , and luciano all play DC10 .. i'd love to see their twisted form of techno there and at cocooon.

9/17 - hawtin & villalobos @ fabric (london uk)

9/18 - hawtin & villalobos @ dc10 (ibiza)

9/19 - hawtin/villalobos/luciano/vath @ cocoon (closing party) (ibiza)

sounds like a proper september to me.

time to start saving those pennies.

Guest vegasguy25

I don't recall ever having seen anyone on here say Miami has the best clubs in the world. Miami definitely has the best clubs in the US though.

Guest coach

Not to be mean, but who cares? So, we don't have the BEST clubs in the whole damn world. We have some awesome nightlife. And you don't have to live in a fucking 3rd world country. And besides, I have been told that Ibiza basically closes down for at least half the year. The party goes all year here. Sure, I'd love to visit there sometime, but to compare the two places is pointless.

Guest vegasguy25
I'd love to visit there sometime, but to compare the two places is pointless.

Yep, pretty much.

Guest KellyKel

Definitely hitting up Ibiza one day. Its on my list of places I NEED to visit

I Concur!!!

Guest andrew_thomas

ide rank miami like #5 in places to party in the states

defenitly not wven in the top 20 in the world though

just about every country in europe has US beat

Guest Seb

Your on crack man. I've partied in most cities in this country and I have yet to see anything that could hold a match to Miami. Just based on the shear number of clubs and the lack of regulation on night life gives Miami a hands down advantage over any city in the US. However I would agree on an international level there are probably a lot of cities in Europe which have equivalent or greater scenes than Miami. I don't think anybody would even compare Miami with Ibiza. I've been to Ibiza and its just a totally different world. I mean this city's primary source of revenue comes from clubs. Of coarse its going to have a bigger and greater scene than Miami. Miami actually functions as normal city, Ibiza is pure hedonism at its best.

Guest Civs

i've been to lots of place in the USA and would have to disagree with you. i'm curious to see what your top 4 consists of. For me, Miami rocks. I'm never leaving :)

Guest pod

umm...ok? And if you say Detroit beats Miami out I'll kick you in the nuts.

Guest Diabolique

<-------- Going to Europe in october for a month. Anyone else down?? ;D

Mmmmmm culturally enriched foreign soil, yuuum ;D mmm...tempting very tempting! what counties are you planning on going to?

Italy or Greece by chance? and I'm always up for London, preferably when there's a breakbeat party of sorts... Spain maybe... barcelonaaaa *drool*

Guest pussErox

This is definatley the best city in the states for clubs. Hands down. And Ibiza, sure I'd like to go, but in the end. you'll be in a dark room with loud music and lasers. We got that here too. It's like going on vacation and going to the movies. wtf? Pointless. So yeah, if you are ever on that side of the world, go clubbin in Ibiza. But comparing is pretty stupid. They hava a ton of talent in the summer. Thats the only major difference. Maybe drinks will be cheaper, if your lucky.