Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those who think the clubs are the best in miami . . .

Guest sobe2004

Guest Seb

This is definatley the best city in the states for clubs. Hands down. And Ibiza, sure I'd like to go, but in the end. you'll be in a dark room with loud music and lasers. We got that here too. It's like going on vacation and going to the movies. wtf? Pointless. So yeah, if you are ever on that side of the world, go clubbin in Ibiza. But comparing is pretty stupid. They hava a ton of talent in the summer. Thats the only major difference. Maybe drinks will be cheaper, if your lucky.

the drinks are definately not cheaper. This place cost dollars, expect to spend much much much more than you would spend in Miami.

50 Euro cover charges

10 Euros for a water

These prices were back in 2002 when the dollar was almost even with the Euro. I could only imagine how expensive it is now.

Guest JMT

My U.S. rankings.

1. Las Vegas

2. NYC

3. Miami

you must be talking about the clubs alone, music excluded.

Guest LeVeL

My U.S. rankings.

1. Las Vegas

2. NYC

3. Miami

you must be talking about the clubs alone, music excluded.

Yeah same thing I was saying...the venues might be nice and state of the art but the music in these venues plain suck.

Guest Seb

My U.S. rankings.

1. Las Vegas

2. NYC

3. Miami

Vegas? You've got to be kidding me. I guess if you like your clubs packed with redneck tourists. I thought the clubs in Vegas were cheezy with the exception of Ice which still can't touch any major club on the beach or downtown. Music & venues are much better down here.

Guest Cosmigonon

Not to be mean, but who cares? So, we don't have the BEST clubs in the whole damn world. We have some awesome nightlife. And you don't have to live in a fucking 3rd world country. And besides, I have been told that Ibiza basically closes down for at least half the year. The party goes all year here. Sure, I'd love to visit there sometime, but to compare the two places is pointless.

I agree 100%

Guest Diabolique

To be honest my best nights out have been in Tampa. Great talent, decent venues ( I like the smaller ones), and amazing vibes all around. I've partied all over the world, but there's just no place like (almost) home! ;)

Here's a perfect night:

drinks in LA

dinner in San Fran or NYC

Clubbing in Tampa

recouperate in Florence, Italy ;D LOL

Guest Seb

To be honest my best nights out have been in Tampa. Great talent, decent venues ( I like the smaller ones), and amazing vibes all around. I've partied all over the world, but there's just no place like (almost) home! ;)

Here's a perfect night:

drinks in LA

dinner in San Fran or NYC

Clubbing in Tampa

recouperate in Florence, Italy ;D LOL

touchee on Florence :)

Guest vegasguy25

My U.S. rankings.

1. Las Vegas

2. NYC

3. Miami

No way. Las Vegas is AAA ball compared to those other cities being the major leagues. I've lived in Las Vegas for nine years, and this city can't touch those other two. You're entitled to your opinion obviously, but take it from someone who lives in your #1 choice, we don't compare.

Guest sobe2004

My U.S. rankings.

1. Las Vegas

2. NYC

3. Miami

Vegas? You've got to be kidding me. I guess if you like your clubs packed with redneck tourists. I thought the clubs in Vegas were cheezy with the exception of Ice which still can't touch any major club on the beach or downtown. Music & venues are much better down here.

Ranking were for the best U.S. cities to party . . . Vegas is the only city in the U.S. that is truly 24 hrs . . . it is cheaper . . . and the girls are WAY hotter . . . clubs including ICE all suck although the music is much improved . . .

If you think Vegas is cheezy you should take a walk on Ocean Drive, Washington or Collins . . . no comparision . . .

NYC has the best music imo with Miami #2 . . .

Guest vegasguy25

ide rank miami like #5 in places to party in the states

defenitly not wven in the top 20 in the world though

just about every country in europe has US beat

Oh man, you have got to tell me what the four cities are you would rank ahead of Miami in the US.

Guest vegasguy25

My U.S. rankings.

1. Las Vegas

2. NYC

3. Miami

Ranking were for the best U.S. cities to party . . . Vegas is the only city in the U.S. that is truly 24 hrs . . . it is cheaper . . . and the girls are WAY hotter . . . clubs including ICE all suck although the music is much improved . . .

If you think Vegas is cheezy you should take a walk on Ocean Drive, Washington or Collins . . . no comparision . . .

Las Vegas does some things very well. Saying our venues suck is a pretty ridiculous statement. Have you been to Pure? Rain? Body English? At least you gave Ice credit. And how is Vegas cheaper? $10 for a drink is $10 for a drink. We have three venues opening by next Spring: Jet, Temple and Crobar. We'll see where our scene goes after these places open. You are right about the ladies though. The talent at Pure and Body English is just ridiculous.

Guest vegasguy25

I have been reading more and more articles about what is going on in AC lately. It seems the Borgata has given that town the swift kick in the ass that it needed. That new space the Tropicana opened, I believe it's called The Quarter, is very popular I hear.

Guest sobe2004

My U.S. rankings.

1. Las Vegas

2. NYC

3. Miami

Las Vegas does some things very well. Saying our venues suck is a pretty ridiculous statement. Have you been to Pure? Rain? Body English? At least you gave Ice credit. And how is Vegas cheaper? $10 for a drink is $10 for a drink. We have three venues opening by next Spring: Jet, Temple and Crobar. We'll see where our scene goes after these places open. You are right about the ladies though. The talent at Pure and Body English is just ridiculous.

I put the talent and all the clubs in Vegas (Light, Pure, Tangerine . . . ) above any U.S. city . . . I don't think the clubs/music are that great . . .

Guest sobe2004

AC is fully 24 hour......

but, G Vegas was the greatest town ever!!! none of yous have ever been there.... ;)

http://www.googlism.com/who_is/g/g-vegas/

please don't say you have partied until you have been to g vegas in the 90's.... because YOU HAVEN'T!!!!

even Playboy said it in their magazine

Don't know a thing about AC other than Nikki Beach and the Borgata . . .

That googlism is a great site . . . some Googlisms for: miami

miami is only second best in bcs standings

miami is a banana republic" the stench of rotten fruit lingers heavily over city hall

miami is impressive by bob griese special to abc sports online tallahassee

Guest the light

The venues in Ibiza are a little better, but Miami has great clubs too. The thing with Ibiza is that it's a clubbing island, that's all there is too it. Sure you can go to the beaches and just lounge around, but for that you'd go to Palma Mayorca.

What I loved about Ibiza were the eclectic crowds, all nationalities partying under one roof. the island also has this energy, you can tell right as your stepping off the plane. It's sun, fun, and parties 24/7. Maybe the best part is that everyone is there to party. Responsabilities are left behind, so you feel totally free...

I love going to Miami, but going to Ibiza is an entirely different experience. Still, you guys are lucky, Miami fucking rocks...

Guest Satan

you cannot compare miami and ibiza.

ibiza hands down has the largest and best clubs in the world.

it has tremendous atmosphere and i would definately do it again. wanted to go again this summer but im fucked.

miami however has some major advantages

#1) we are not seasonal like ibiza is buddy. we hit it hard all year round.

#2) we have other big industries and fortunatley do not suffer as much from "disco mafia"

#3) we do not have to deal with obnoxious euro-trash in nearly the same amounts as ibiza does.

#4) it is not nearly as expensive to party here. we are talking $$ compared to $$$$$$ (facking euros)

#5) we have established ourselves as a clubbing hotspot and a leader in EDM. which means everybody who is somebody comes here to spin for US sooner or later.

put that in your pipe and smoke it.

all that being said, that circo loco party at DC-10 is off the chain.

oh yeah, and SATAN walking around is usually for the after parties at LUCIFER (has it been renamed Hell?)

Guest Seb

What I loved about Ibiza were the eclectic crowds, all nationalities partying under one roof. the island also has this energy, you can tell right as your stepping off the plane. It's sun, fun, and parties 24/7. Maybe the best part is that everyone is there to party. Responsabilities are left behind, so you feel totally free...

Good point ;D