Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Song--Afrika ID??

draper played the song "afrika" by i believe plasmic honey but its not the mix i have...anybody know which mix that is?? it goes...."it began in Afrika ka ka ka ka ka ka ka"...which goes into the beat...any clues??

------------------

EXIT Fridays ---> ROEL Guestlist!!

Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Do You F*** As Well As You Dance!!!

welll i am not replying to your request on the song, which is a great song!! but wondering about your nick. I have a friend that i went to highschool with, that i met up with a few weeks back, she explained to me that she has this cousin who goes to exit alot and ish. I am just taking a stab in the dark with this maybe i am just a crazy wacked out kid, lol. I am not crazy about exit, I am a SF head. I show my face at exit everyonce in awile. I love draper, but love factory more,but whatevaaa. this girlies name is Linsey. haha who knows maybe you just have the same name. let me know if you are this kid. and if you are we should show your cous and her friends wha is up!!! cwm27.gif

hey illlogik yeah u got the right person!!! im lindsay's cousin kyle...i talk to djtomnyc or whatever his name is sometime....i keep trying to get her and a bunch of her friends to come up to exit cause i would show them the time of their lives!!! and they would want to come every week...i brought a couple of her friends a couple times (vanessa, missy, and a couple others) and they loved it!!! but yeah we all should have a huge meetup before the summer is over!!! i go pretty much every friday!!! but yeah i private messaged u too with this same message cause i dont know if u will read this too!!! but yeah u got the right guy so write back sometime!! later

------------------

EXIT Fridays ---> ROEL Guestlist!!

Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Do You F*** As Well As You Dance!!!

liquid todd played that on solid state last night, its an awesome song

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

AIM: TRANCEpotting

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg