Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yagé

Guest Fez

Guest Fez

Any of you folks remember the club Madhouse @ Key biscayne... :-X

well it closed down a year ago or so...yadayadayada...some french fucks bought it...

spent tons of money in decoration...yadayada..they opened for the public last week...to see how things go....it was packed...the place is incredible...music is good in the patio...

sound could be better inside....the second floor will be for hiphop....but it won't open till next moth or so....

something good about it...lots of venezuelan chicks..for whoever's into that ;D...not the same ppl that used to go there before when it was stricktly a latin club...

now it's more upscale and for an older crowd...

check it out....not bad at all....first weeks was great...tomorrow hopefully will be much much better...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fez

always looking to check something new out. waht kind of music do they play? cover charge?

the patio is house only....deep/chillout...

inside varies from Spanish alternative to house....

inside the music is if not the same...very similar to Rumi on saturdays...

i believe the other DJ(not lemoch) from Rumi is now spinning there...

cover...i don't pay any...i think it's 20 bucks....

but i don't think they're charging it right now...

either way it's well worth it...the place is awsome...at least the decoration and the way it's set up... ;)

Guest Civs

Fez, thanx for the update. Will add it to my places to check out. and by the way, great work on "That 70's Show", if that is you ;)

Guest musicalmissionary

always looking to check something new out. waht kind of music do they play? cover charge?

either way it's well worth it...the place is awsome...at least the decoration and the way it's set up... ;)

Not sure what night you went, but my friend Pedro is the dj inside on Friday nights and he plays house. I know Saturday nights are almost 100% latin.... but I assure you Pedro plays house and plays GOOD fuckin house. Last Friday they had to cut the outside dj because of the rain (hopefully same again tonight - nuttin against him, he was good, but Pedro's better) and the inside dj played for the whole place..... and rocked it. If you don't believe me ask Devilicious on here, she bartends there.

Totally agree though that the place is beautiful. One of my favorite venues in Miami for sure.

Oh and it's not a bunch of French guys that took it over. One of the owners lives in my building and he's from Saudi Arabia and another owner I know of is American. Cool ass motherfuckers who like to party.

Yagé is sweeeeet!

Guest Fez

Not sure what night you went, but my friend Pedro is the dj inside on Friday nights and he plays house. I know Saturday nights are almost 100% latin.... but I assure you Pedro plays house and plays GOOD fuckin house. Last Friday they had to cut the outside dj because of the rain (hopefully same again tonight - nuttin against him, he was good, but Pedro's better) and the inside dj played for the whole place..... and rocked it. If you don't believe me ask Devilicious on here, she bartends there.

Totally agree though that the place is beautiful. One of my favorite venues in Miami for sure.

Oh and it's not a bunch of French guys that took it over. One of the owners lives in my building and he's from Saudi Arabia and another owner I know of is American. Cool ass motherfuckers who like to party.

Yagé is sweeeeet!

i heard they will open fri-sun

saturdays yeah...lots of venezolanos...that's how i do it... ;D

i don't know the name of the dj....he's my cousin's nieghboor tho...but i know he played or plays Rumi...

about the french...i guess i was mistaken..i don't know the owner...at least the door ppl and some of the mgmt. were speaking french...

but yeah...glad somebody besides me went...the place is beautiful...it has great potential...not as a party club...but at leats for a nice place for ppl to go and chill at...

Guest Devilicious

well it closed down a year ago or so...yadayadayada...some french fucks bought it...

spent tons of money in decoration...yadayada..they opened for the public last week...to see how things go....it was packed...the place is incredible...music is good in the patio...

sound could be better inside....the second floor will be for hiphop....but it won't open till next moth or so....

something good about it...lots of venezuelan chicks..for whoever's into that ;D...not the same ppl that used to go there before when it was stricktly a latin club...

check it out....not bad at all....first weeks was great...tomorrow hopefully will be much much better...

None of the owners is French, and calling them "fucks" is by far the most innacurate description I've heard. They are the kindest, most down to Earth owners I've encountered in 5 years of bartending.

We don't have a patio really, it's actually a tiki bar, on a huge wood deck directly in front of a marina, with a gorgeous view of downtown. :)

Guest LeVeL

I remember going to Madhouse and its quite nice to hear that they cleaned up the place. I will definetly check this joint up.. 8)

Guest Devilicious

Last Saturday was packed indeed, and was marketed as a party for the old Mad House folks. My GM actually told all of us that crowd is not what we're targeting for any of the nights, and to be frank, I am glad. Friday was an upscale, older (mostly 25-35) crowd, very friendly. The GM called them the "Brickell" crowd, and apparently that's the target market overall.

Saturday was very different....music was nowehere near as good as it had been with Pedro on Friday. They were catering to the crowd I suppose, and hopefully in the future it changes. Well I hope so anyway. :)

Eventually we will be open EVERY DAY!!! We will have 3 menus. There will be a sushi bar (hopefully open next weekend) on the deck, with a custom menu. The sushi chef is super nice and some of his creations sound delicious. We'll have sashimi, nagiri (sp?) and rolls. There will be an organic food menu, which will be served upstairs, and a regular menu available throughout.

This weekend come see us Friday or Saturday night!

Come say hi to me at the tiki bar (if it's not pouring >:()

Guest LeVeL

So Tal you recommend going to Fridays?

Guest tiltmiami

Yah that french fuck is a good friend of mine and by the looks of it that place is goin to open for a long time bro a long time

the dj is great u should come down and check dj pedro isoni

Guest musicalmissionary

I do.... but whatch out man... Pedro has been known to play some deep house every now and then and we all know your feelings about that :P

Guest LeVeL

I do.... but whatch out man... Pedro has been known to play some deep house every now and then :P

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LoL :P

Guest Devilicious

Yes! Last Friday I had so much fun..... dancing behind the bar, shit, everyone was movin the music was so good! Everyone was happy and friendly, having a great time. I'll even buy you a drink if you come introduce yourself! ;)

For now, I do recommend Friday over Saturday

Guest musicalmissionary

I do.... but whatch out man... Pedro has been known to play some deep house every now and then :P

Don't worry though... he's got range. I'm his music consultant. 8)

Luckily he plays from 12-5 so there's time for everything.

Guest LeVeL

I know he does...I have heard Pedro too many times 8)

Guest musicalmissionary

I know he does...I have heard Pedro too many times 8)

This isn't the "DJ Pedro" you've seen play at Mansion or other venues round town..... he's a relative newcomer.

Guest LeVeL

I'll even buy you a drink if you come introduce yourself! ;)

Ohh really...you'll buy me a drink :o

Okay...I'll be at the venue...very...very soon and I'll defintely introduce myself.

No hard feeling here ;D

Guest Fez

None of the owners is French, and calling them "fucks" is by far the most innacurate description I've heard. They are the kindest, most down to Earth owners I've encountered in 5 years of bartending.

We don't have a patio really, it's actually a tiki bar, on a huge wood deck directly in front of a marina, with a gorgeous view of downtown. :)

i ddin't mean to be offensive by callen them french fucks...lol

i just liek the way it sounds...i love France...been there manymany times...lol

Guest Fez

good to hear they wanna "clean up" the place ;)

when i was there @ the door talking to one of my buddies....

we said the same thing...not everybody who was the the door was allowed in...and not everybody who went on saturday will go back...i'm glad to hear that...

Guest Fez

Yes! Last Friday I had so much fun..... dancing behind the bar, shit, everyone was movin the music was so good! Everyone was happy and friendly, having a great time. I'll even buy you a drink if you come introduce yourself! ;)

i'll probably be there tomorrow...i'll say what's up :)

Guest Devilicious

i'll probably be there tomorrow...i'll say what's up :)

awesome! :)