• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Electric Eel

Hey Lee if u want to go give me a call maybe i can send the arc to pick u up

woohooo, I definitely have a pair of animals to bring into the arc ;D

Guest Devilicious

Big thank you to those who've made it out thus far! This weekend went really well too! I hope to see more friendly faces out next week. I'll post details as they become available, but count on Friday night being great!

Guest Electric Eel

Its a beautiful place, will definitely go back. I like it because its 5 min from my house, woohoo. Look for T when you go, the other girl bartenders and cocktail waitresses seemed ehh. Good seeing Turbo as well.

We plan on going next friday for happy hour. Hopefully the sushi bar will be open and we can sit outside, look at the beautiful view of the water and watch the sunset.

Hopefully some of you others will join us! ;D

Guest Fez

Big thank you to those who've made it out thus far! This weekend went really well too! I hope to see more friendly faces out next week. I'll post details as they become available, but count on Friday night being great!

i was there sat night...i believe i bought a drink from you... ;)

next time i'll introduce myself.... :D

Guest electrobabe

Is it too late to post my review?? :)

I went on opening night and loved it! The place was beautiful with an AMAZING view from the patio/deck outside. The tiki bar thing was hella cool. I really liked what the outside dj was playing, but when he got rained out and Pedro took over the whole place from inside I was totally digging on his shit. It was way packed and everyone was eating his tunes up, hopefully I'll be able to come back SOON, especially if they have a sushi menu!!! yummmmy!!! :)

Guest Devilicious

Please do! I hope I was nice to you, that was a long night, lol!

This upcoming weekend promises to be just as successful as the last two, hopefully more so!

WE HAVE SUSHI!!!

The chef created the menu which has original rolls, nigiri, and SASHIMI ;D

We have different music inside and out. I recommend Fridays... don't come before then, while eventually we will be open every day we're not there yet. I'll be there Fri and Sat and we'll be open Sunday too. Ask for T. I'll buy any cjer who introduces themself a drink ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

WE HAVE SUSHI!!!

I'll buy any cjer who introduces themself a drink ;)

What about the ones you already know? don't we deserve some love and liquor too...? :-[

j/k T, we love you!! ;D :-*

Is it too late to post my review?? :)

I went on opening night and loved it! The place was beautiful with an AMAZING view from the patio/deck outside. The tiki bar thing was hella cool. I really liked what the outside dj was playing, but when he got rained out and Pedro took over the whole place from inside I was totally digging on his shit. It was way packed and everyone was eating his tunes up, hopefully I'll be able to come back SOON, especially if they have a sushi menu!!! yummmmy!!! :)

was this on Friday or Saturday...b/c my sister got married last Friday and that place was STUFFED..i will def. check this place out...whats the cover?

Guest Devilicious

Ok folks, there is a very incredible DJ in Miami this weekend, who may be making an appearance at Yage this Saturday night for a special surprise set. I am VERY excited for this weekend. It looks like both nights are going to be a hit. ;D

Matas (or others) PM me regarding the cover or other Qs.

Guest Fez

if it's saturday...

probably Lemoch or Lazardi...lol

their buddies are the ones who promote for saturdays...

or i might be wrong....since they're playing the terrace this saturday....

now i'm confused... ???

Guest Devilicious

if it's saturday...

now i'm confused... ???

Yes you are :P

This is a VERY special talent, who does not play in Miami on a regular basis. :)

Guest Fez

if it's saturday...

now i'm confused... ???

This is a VERY special talent, who does not play in Miami on a regular basis. :)

help me out here...is it a latin dj

or at least tell me where he's from...

my guess...DT ???

This upcoming weekend promises to be just as successful as the last two, hopefully more so!

WE HAVE SUSHI!!!

We have different music inside and out. I recommend Fridays... don't come before then, while eventually we will be open every day we're not there yet. I'll be there Fri and Sat and we'll be open Sunday too. Ask for T. I'll buy any cjer who introduces themself a drink ;)

did you say sashimi??? oh hell yeah....

I'm going to have to make the trek down there on a friday tal and check it out.. i'll let you know :)

Guest Electric Eel

WE HAVE SUSHI!!!

did you say sashimi??? oh hell yeah....

I'm going to have to make the trek down there on a friday tal and check it out.. i'll let you know :)

let me know too! Its 5 min from my house, i'll meet you there :D

Guest Devilicious

if it's saturday...

now i'm confused... ???

help me out here...is it a latin dj

or at least tell me where he's from...

my guess...DT ???

This is fun, keep guessing! But no, not DT either.

The possible special guest is from somewhere in North America. I know it's not the best hint, but it's not 100% yet so I don't want to give it away! Check the board on Saturday :)

Josh, yes even the people I already know can have a drink :)

Lola, I can't wait for the sashimi either!

Diogo, you should kidnap Alex and/or Sasha and change the maybe to a YES!!!

Guest mursa

Hey Talmage ,

Is this Yage place a restaurant/bar/lounge or what ?

And if so ...are you guys hiring waitstaff ? If so plz inform me .

Guest musicalmissionary

Is this Yage place a restaurant/bar/lounge or what ?

All of the above. Maybe not so much "lounge" but it's versatile enough to be set up that way if they so wish. The VIP room is quite loungey. Just picture Nikki Beach in a marina setting instead of a beach setting. That's prolly the best way to sum it up.