Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yagé

Guest Fez

Guest mursa

Is this Yage place a restaurant/bar/lounge or what ?

All of the above. Maybe not so much "lounge" but it's versatile enough to be set up that way if they so wish. The VIP room is quite loungey. Just picture Nikki Beach in a marina setting instead of a beach setting. That's prolly the best way to sum it up.

Thats cool , seems nice ........ now are they hiring , if so hook a fellow cj'er up !

Dawm restaurants/lounge that i work for in SE broward has been gettin too slow ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:(

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest electrobabe

Is it too late to post my review?? :)

I went on opening night and loved it! The place was beautiful with an AMAZING view from the patio/deck outside. The tiki bar thing was hella cool. I really liked what the outside dj was playing, but when he got rained out and Pedro took over the whole place from inside I was totally digging on his shit. It was way packed and everyone was eating his tunes up, hopefully I'll be able to come back SOON, especially if they have a sushi menu!!! yummmmy!!! :)

was this on Friday or Saturday...b/c my sister got married last Friday and that place was STUFFED..i will def. check this place out...whats the cover?

I was there Friday....I didn't pay cover so have noooo clue

Guest Electric Eel

Well we are going tonight around 8:30 to have sushi and some drinks. Anyone else interested in going? We'll be there ;D

Guest Fez

Hey Tal

Is there a dress code for this joint?

no tshirts, no baseball caps, no sneakers...not really enforced...

Guest LeVeL

Hey Tal

Is there a dress code for this joint?

no tshirts, no baseball caps, no sneakers...not really enforced...

Thank Tal....I mean Fez :P

Good Looking out Homie

Guest Devilicious

Hey Talmage ,

And if so ...are you guys hiring waitstaff ? If so plz inform me .

PMed ya.

Matas, looking forward to meeting you.

Level, Fez got the dress code right on.

Remember, I buy CJers their first drink!

See ya'll there ;D

Guest mursa

Hey Talmage ,

And if so ...are you guys hiring waitstaff ? If so plz inform me .

PMed ya.

;)

Guest ramon

I can't imagine drinking during/after eating sushi. :-X

we need to call an AA meeting there and then you'll see whats up. :)

Was out there last night, nice seeing Tal and Rick :)

I was very impressed w/ this place, very very nice laid back, variety of rooms, and its big

the only con for me was that there's just too many blood sucking mosquitos, im deff going back to this place but i might just spray some repellant on myself b4 i go...just the outside area was like that, i think it's due to the water(bay) being so close to the club and water sprayed on the landscape aka late night sprinklers

Guest Fez

hey...

i looked for ya last nite for my free scoth :)

i couldn't find you...there weren't any female bartenders in the patio... ???

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

food and vibe was amazing and the drinks were strong!

thanks T.

we will be back.

electric eel !!!!

THE ELECTRIC EEL FUCKING RAWWWWWWWWKKKKS!!!!!!!!!!

but the fucking mosqitos suck!!!!! i was even wearing my new cologne.......EAU DE OFF........maybe thats why the ladies were running away from me...lol. nah def a good vibe.....thanks t for the drinks......maybe that is why my ass was B-R-O-K-E-N

Guest mp3some

but the fucking mosqitos suck!!!!! i was even wearing my new cologne.......EAU DE OFF........maybe thats why the ladies were running away from me...lol. nah def a good vibe.....thanks t for the drinks......maybe that is why my ass was B-R-O-K-E-N

LMAO!!! Eau de Off!!!!!!

dude u killed me w that one!! lol ;D

Guest lulamishka

You're weird, Mike. Ever heard of Sake? Or the Japanese beers they serve in Japanese restaurants??

Mr. I Can Drink Jager Any Time Of Day....

Guest ramon

You're weird, Mike. Ever heard of Sake? Or the Japanese beers they serve in Japanese restaurants??

Sapporo!

Guest lulamishka

thanks T.

we will be back.

electric eel !!!!

YEP! And the tuna sashimi was yummy. And the salmon nigiri was yummy. And the Californication roll was very good. And my Lychee martini was good. And my slow roasted chicken and mashed potatoes were yummy.

BUT THE MOSQUITOS FUCKING SUCKED!! We ALL reeked of Eau de OFF.

Thanks again Tal for the drinks! Muah! The place was very nice and had a SWEET view of Downtown Miami.

The last time we had a group of CJers out to eat like this, I believe, was when we went to Sushi Samba. And Yagé's sushi TOTALLY supassed Sushi Samba's!! Unlike Sushi Samba, I will definitely be back here again.

Guest mursa

thanks T.

we will be back.

electric eel !!!!

YEP! And the tuna sashimi was yummy. And the salmon nigiri was yummy. And the Californication roll was very good. And my Lychee martini was good. And my slow roasted chicken and mashed potatoes were yummy.

BUT THE MOSQUITOS FUCKING SUCKED!! We ALL reeked of Eau de OFF.

Thanks again Tal for the drinks! Muah! The place was very nice and had a SWEET view of Downtown Miami.

The last time we had a group of CJers out to eat like this, I believe, was when we went to Sushi Samba. And Yagé's sushi TOTALLY supassed Sushi Samba's!! Unlike Sushi Samba, I will definitely be back here again.

You know why the sushi is good ?

it's because the sushi chef is Pedro ...he used to work with me at my old restaurant . ;D

Guest Devilicious

Yeah guys they had some mosquito issues this weekend for sure. Sorry about that!

Not to worry though, we're taking precautions to ensure it won't happen again.

I came down with a cold Saturday night so I couldn't make it to work, my apologies for not being there! That just means you'll have to come back 8)

We're starting a Sunday brunch event with a very big promoter on the bill, so look for announcements about that as well.

You're all quite welcome for the drinks! Indeed the sushi rocks, Pedro is very cool and great at what he does. Thanks for all the kind words, and I look forward to seeing you again soon ;D

Guest r3nz0

LOL

Ouch. :o