Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr. & Mrs. Smiths

Guest The_Man

I thought the critics were too harsh on the movie. I liked it. Wouldn't call it great but it was enjoyable.

Guest saintjohn

"True Lies" meets "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" I was entertained. The film isn't exactly consistent, but if you're simply looking for a summer movie, then you'll probably enjoy it. I did find the first half of the picture to be a bit slow, though. There are a few delighful scenes and some memorable lines, if you're into that sort of thing.

Guest The_Man

"True Lies" meets "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" I was entertained. The film isn't exactly consistent, but if you're simply looking for a summer movie, then you'll probably enjoy it. I did find the first half of the picture to be a bit slow, though. There are a few delighful scenes and some memorable lines, if you're into that sort of thing.

Have to agree the beginning was slow but it picked up nicely. Some of the one liners and situational comedy are great as well.

Guest Clauds

although this movie stars brad pitt, it looks like a waste of time and definately a waste of $8.50 ... i don't expect to see it anytime soon.

Guest lulamishka

although this movie stars brad pitt, it looks like a waste of time and definately a waste of $8.50 ... i don't expect to see it anytime soon.

I cant stand Angelina Jolie and was thinking the same thing till Lula said she loved it, so I went.

;D

It's a summer movie, people! What do you expect? I didn't go in expecting a thought provoking movie that will have me thinking days later. All I know is, I had a damn good time watching it! LOVED it! :P

p.s. I <3 Angelina Jolie. :P

Guest r3nz0
I cant stand Angelina Jolie and was thinking the same thing till Lula said she loved it, so I went.

You can't stand her? Who cares about any of that, Carisa? ???

Just do what we all do and look at those lips. :P;)

Angelina%20Jolie%20(3).jpg

Guest coach

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

As Annette said, "STOP TALKING AND START SHOOTING!!!!"

A solid C. I really expected much more action. Shoulda seen SW again, instead.

Guest tres-b

saw it it was crap.......... the plot is ridiculous... its just so bad

skip it.......

Disagree. To enjoy any movie you have to employ "temporarty suspension of disbelief". In other words, unless you are watching a documentary, you have to buy into the fantasy.

Is it a masterpiece? No. Does it have some good action and funny lines? Absolutely. Worth $7 ticket? Yes. Vince Vaughn has a classic small part performance that steals the show.

If you have ever been in a relationship for more than 6 months you will enjoy the movie on some level. Plus, AJ is still hot.

Guest The_Man

skip it.......

If you have ever been in a relationship for more than 6 months you will enjoy the movie on some level.

LMAO! Your assessment is right on the money. Well said. 8)

skip it.......

If you have ever been in a relationship for more than 6 months you will enjoy the movie on some level.

LMAO! Your assessment is right on the money. Well said. 8)

no 5 page review necessary for this one. whats the point there is no plot. angelina joliie is not naked (one of the few films u dont see her topless alongside tomb raider) so i ask again whats the point. :P

lol

if u all havent seen CINDERELLA MAN go see that that movie is da shit

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cosmigonon

My sister saw it, said it was boring.

maybe she'll like "gonne w/ the wind"?

She sais that was just an OK movie. Too much hype, probably because at the time there was nothing better to do...