Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone like pumas-check this out!

Guest barstar diana

fun fact: did you know the founder of puma actually started a joint ventutre with his brother...which is known as adidas. unfortunately they had diffrent notions of what a shoe company should be, so the german brothers split an went diffrent ways. Oddly have you ever noticed the puma has three stripes just like adidas. but the puma makes it like a woosh stripe, they fought over who got to keep the logoing to..lol nothing like a family fued!!! :P ::)

Guest Diabolique

THAT was cool, and I dig trivia...wow..who knew!?!

The concept for the site was great. I did make the hand grab her boobie, tho... ;D

I'm gona have to go hit up the new Puma Store in the aventure mall now, you understand.

8) thank U

Guest ramon

The concept for the site was great. I did make the hand grab her boobie, tho... ;D

I'm gona have to go hit up the new Puma Store in the aventure mall now, you understand.

8) thank U

adi dazler :)

Guest Diabolique

8) thank U

adi dazler :)

the clothes? Is it a shoe? I couldn't find much online, other than some clothes. I buy Puma, some Nike, but am open to new stuff too. :) I want the Puma skates, old school style! :D

Guest ramon

8) thank U

ive been meaning to check that one out ... ive been to the one in texas , santa monica , detroit , charlotte .. :)

Guest Diabolique

8) thank U

ive been meaning to check that one out ... ive been to the one in texas , santa monica , detroit , charlotte .. :)

ditto, sorta..more like charlotte and minneapolis. I'm probably going to head there tonight.

They even make shoes for girls with BBF's (big beautiful feet). ;D so one day when I make babies, & my shoe size goes up to 11, Puma has me covered! LOL...

Guest swirlundergrounder

8) thank U

That Puma store in Aventura mall is nice. I was there a few weeks ago....Almost walked out with a new sweat suit but that was not what I was looking for at the time. There's these black velco sneaks that I might pick up though. I have some gray puma velco sneaks that I luv....

Guest Diabolique

I have these pumas that are literally a suede sock, with padding for only the parts of my foot that touch the ground. They're a lot more sypportive than I initally thought they would be. I bought them for dancing in clubs, I don't want the shoe to get in the way of my moves on the dancefloor, you understand. ;) I pretty much use them a lot for running errends or long days on my feet.

Guest swirlundergrounder

the one is aventura is nice but theres nothing special in there. theres nothing like buying sneakers in europe- they got much more variety like more colors and styles over there.

Well unfortunately we arfen't in Europe so we'll have to make due...

Guest ramon

the one is aventura is nice but theres nothing special in there. theres nothing like buying sneakers in europe- they got much more variety like more colors and styles over there.

the boutiques usually have exclusive colors and styles. the ones i got in detroit are not even on the website. the color anyway .. black and neon green!

Guest barstar diana

i just came back from spain and went puma crazy...they have phat styles out over there that are rare hard finds here they are soo comfortable

Guest Messed_Up_Sukka

if i werent broke id get those sieans. i like the way the site is put together too.

Guest Clauds

The Puma Store in NYC loaded with stuff

It is Soho if you have never been there. My friend bought a pair of the silver H Streets when I was there in Apirl

She loved them and bought a different color a week later.

OMG!!! I know exactly where that store is ... I was there two years ago when I went to NYC and let me tell you, I fell in love with their broad selection. I only wish I could go there again and stock-up with some of their cool stuff.

Guest Cosmigonon

Well unfortunately we arfen't in Europe so we'll have to make due...

LOL!! ;D