Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Scot Project - What A Night!

Codica3

Yo.. just got back from Tunnel. I must say, I'm very disappointed in the small amount of people that showed up to Scot Project's first NYC appearance. Oh well. More room for me to dance.. anyways, Scot Project was amazing! Never heard a better set - he didn't spin 'til 4am & it ended at 5:30 but WOW is he something! Unfortunately there was no "Thunder in Paradise" (my personal fave) but he did his Derb remix, Modem, Overdrive, and some stuff I've never heard, just to name a few. He's going to be back at Limelight on August 17th - I highly recommend checking it out if you missed it at Tunnel, and for those who were there tonight, I'm sure you'll be back to hear him. Latesss... cwm13.gif

Just got back myself...he is fawkin' unreal live!!! The energy was sick...spoke to him and his girl for a while...if I didn't know any better I would think he was a deadhead...dreads...and stunk of pachouli oil. Johhny Vicious was there...saw them meet for the first time...Johnny had endless praise for him the entire night. Can't wait till the 17th...

Jayme...tried to catch on-line so we could meet...Dmitri...waited for you outside till 12:30...left cell phone in the car.

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Scot Project was def. sick...check the thread on Tunnel on the main board. Derek, I wait till around 1, I was on the OTHER end of the block lol...called your cell like 23525 times...some other time man.

------------------

Dolik.jpg

------------------

Friday 7/13 - Eddie Baez Record Release Party

Friday 7/20 - Christopher Lawrence

Friday 7/27 - Jason Ojeda

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS: 'CLOUD NINE' GUEST LIST

Email dolik@yahoo.com to be put on the list

scott project needs to spin the main floor at exit one night.... from all of his productions that i love and from what you guys are saying he needs to do a 3-8 set at exit. now that would be ridiculous...........

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

how was liquid todd? i heard he sucked

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

AIM: TRANCEpotting

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

I actually don't know how Liquid Todd was because I didn't even know which room he was in or when he was on! I couldn't find the different rooms because they changed it all around so I wasn't sure which was the trance room.. hmm.. all I came was for Scot Project.. Keoki wasn't that good, I expected a little better, but Richie Neale was decent. And yes, in order for Scot Project to do a really bangin' set, he needs a good 4 hours or more. I've never been to Limelight.. does anyone know if they're strict on the dress code like Factory is?