Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AD LIB: My mom wants me to convert to Scientology...

Guest vaughan

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

it was time to go...i grabbed my stash.........12 "friends", that included tina, and katie, and my wristband of power. after combing my hair and applying soul glow i knew this was going to be a good night. just before heading out the door i gave myself one last look in the mirror......"damn im a sexy mutha fucka" i said to myself.........

well actually, it was snow white the drag queen version. she has been seen in various miami afterhours clubs. she is easily idenitified as the tall built, scruffy woman with "space toes" .....

so i grabbed my belongings and headed out the door to confrot her/him...

i got in my car ready for the trip to the club and popped in my cd of.....

Guest Cosmigonon

Menudo, which I only listen when I'm alone, I don't wanna be ridiculed. I was jamming to "subete a mi moto" whan all of a sudden I had to stop, for I saw on the street...

Guest tiltmiami

Ricky please help me,i dont know what is goin on today but everyone is mad at me for some odd reasson quickly let me hide

Guest vaughan

BZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

pG01-1640959reg.jpg

I jump up... hit snooze on my "Dora The Explorer" Alarm Clock... Everything is a complete blur... was all of this a dream? I notice the pile of empty Schlitz cans at the foot of my bed... did I try and drink this whole thing away or am I taking part in the recycling movement??? I struggle to find the remote, I need to see the news... I flip on channel 7... It's "breaking news" of the TomKat engagement... I glance in the background... I can't believe my eyes... It's fucking BILL KAMAL and Rick Sanchez :o

Guest vaughan

Was Bill Kamal OUT of Jail and back chilling with his old Channel 7 partner in kiddie-crime? Was Rick Sanchez finally convicted of DUI? Were they all in Jail w/ Michael? IS Michael really free? What's going on here???

Guest pod

Organized religion is a crock of shit.

None of the major religions of this planet have drinking excessively as a ritual.

continued from vaughn's post

i switched the channel trying to make sense out of the insanity and turn on the morning show with matt laeur and i see tom cruise spouting off about how depression cant be cured by pills and how psychology is a pseudoscience. scientology in full effect.. was my mom correct in trying to convert me to scientology?

i was so confused. i got out of bed put on my furry........

Guest pussErox

rave pants from 1989. i found some ritalin in the pockets and decided to take in down in lines. i ended up at a mall 2 hours later. i bought a bird at the pet store. i took the bird home and decided it should be a different color. i made him half white, half black. I didnt want to be racist. After all, it was a new family addition. It was rather obvious though, no one in the house was safe anymore...

I named the bird MJ for obvious reasons. hell i even taught him how to moonwalk....... hard to believe but true.....

wiping up the remanants of ritalin under my nose i headed on out to hollywood to talk to tom cruise about his scientology crusade and gather more info before i decide if its the correct path for me.

as i was going online to travelocity.com to get my tix the power all of a sudden went out.. and i heard a mechanical breathing sound..... when all of a sudden in entered......

I am your fatherrrrrrrrrr he remarked..... dont listen to your mom that scientology is nothing more than an ancient religion of hocus pocus ....

"YES.......YESSSSSSS I FEEL YOUR ANGER...... your journey to the dark side is now complete!!! join me and we will eradiacte all the scientologists as father and son!!"

"no i exclaimed, Ill never join you it will be a cold day in ........ "