Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Female geek of the year!!!!

Is none other than LDYSPHYNX!!!!!!!!

I was having issues with my laptop, which i was about to throw away. And here comes ms. tech-geek Ingrid on AIM and walks me through the whole shabang. And now my comp works like new. You are the SHiznit.LOL ;D

Guest ramon

I was having issues with my laptop' date=' which i was about to throw away. And here comes ms. tech-geek Ingrid on AIM and walks me through the whole shabang. And now my comp works like new. You are the SHiznit.LOL ;D

[/quote']

she's a unix haxor as well ;)

cd /pub | more beer

Guest LdySphynx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shucks, glad to see everything is working......I know how frustrating it is when you computer dont work the way its supposed too.

Funny thing is we usually blame it on the computer, and tend to forget that its not a living thing so if you neglect it, it kind of tends to get FUCKED UP!!!

So now you know, you have to show it love just like you would a woman...............if not she gets BITCHY ;) ;D!!!

Guest LdySphynx

I was having issues with my laptop, which i was about to throw away. And here comes ms. tech-geek Ingrid on AIM and walks me through the whole shabang. And now my comp works like new. You are the SHiznit.LOL ;D

she's a unix haxor as well ;)

cd /pub | more beer

:-*

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shucks, glad to see everything is working......I know how frustrating it is when you computer dont work the way its supposed too.

Funny thing is we usually blame it on the computer, and tend to forget that its not a living thing so if you neglect it, it kind of tends to get FUCKED UP!!!

So now you know, you have to show it love just like you would a woman...............if not she gets BITCHY ;) ;D!!!

LOL. and you don't want that to happen!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shucks' date=' glad to see everything is working......I know how frustrating it is when you computer dont work the way its supposed too.

[/quote']

LOL. and you don't want that to happen!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOPE, trust me there is nothing worse than a PMSing Computer :P!!!

Guest Diaga

Post your issue here and Ms. Ldysphynx will troubleshoot it... ;D

LMAO , guys please you have to make an appt first, shes in high demand now :P

Guest LdySphynx

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, very cute ;D :P.

And today on Wall St ladies and gents: LDYSPHYNX stocks have skyrocketed by 10 points :P

Guest LdySphynx

LMAO ' date=' guys please you have to make an appt first, shes in high demand now :P

[/quote']

And today on Wall St ladies and gents: LDYSPHYNX stocks have skyrocketed by 10 points :P

Dammit I knew I should have bought :P.

Guest Diabolique

TRUE!!!!!! but, god do we love our computers, don't we? The good, the bad, and the PMS. ;)

Guest LdySphynx

TRUE!!!!!! but, god do we love our computers, don't we? The good, the bad, and the PMS. ;)

Yeap, I think at this point in time I can go without TV, FOOD, WATER, SEX................................well not SEX :P!!!

But I can't go without my COMPUTER!!!!