Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'M CALLING TILTMIAMI OUT!!!

V. Barbarino

Guest LeVeL

I personally dont care if that is his car or not...I think him posting a picture of his car is pretty lame.

Yo man save that shit for the hoody rats..

Guest durrtylexx

whatever man, big deal so his parents bought him a AMG. its all good. I wish my parents gave me one. I got a subaru when I turned 16 ;D :P

Guest tiltmiami

ok when i started that thread i want to give all of us a chance to show what we got not to show off come on guys some people like to show their toys not at any moment did i wanted to show off in this board i apoligize if u guys took that way.

i saw some people here with nice carvand i was ok let all the guys have a thread just for us to show our toys

sorry dont hate on me like that people that know me from the board knows that i am down to eath and dont give a fuck of what i have

Guest tiltmiami

like i care Bro gret site but by u being the owner of the site and " runing the club world here" we should be less of a asshole to others on the board bro and u know what since u own it kick me off the board now,i dare u to so then people see how much of a club guru u are, i would love to see u in Boston bro

Guest tiltmiami

and again saleen u took the attention of the topic that i started

GREAT JOB AGAIN

not sure if you haven't figured it out yet, I own cooljunkie and run the club world down here..

wow,is ur name nick cause u dont look like the nick i met

Guest Ariel

I still dont have a car ::)

I think Lp might have the Space Shuttle laying around out back, you should buy it... Imagine how much ass you could pick up with it...

that was gonna be my first whip!

like i care Bro greta site but by u being the owner of the site and " runing the club world here" we should be less of a asshole to others on the boars bro and u know what since u own it kick me off the board now,i dare u to so then people see how much opf a club guru u are, i would love to see u iun Boston bro

check ur inbox bro

Guest tiltmiami

now saleen calm down control ur guido ass down this is just a board i only lived here gor 10 months now be nice to out of towners ok.

Guest ericac

With all the car forums, please post a pic of you in front of the car holding a cooljunkie sign...

if not, take that dumb picture down......

be nice, make love not war. big boys need big toys!!

Guest tiltmiami

Erica baby dont worry thank u but his just like me and u with that italian atittude but his just way older than us so he needs to pic on some one so he can feel special ;D

Italian people are all the same god help all the GUINZOS TO GET ALONG

Guest krazyyoya

saleen.. i give it two thumbs down :P lol

tell these fools who owns the club world down here....

what a crock of sh*t!