Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post a pic of ur computers thread

Guest trancepriest

Guest trancepriest

here is my babies... I'm eventually aiming for a sort of "swordfish" effect.

cube.jpg

now dont post a fake pic be proud of what u type on cause i notice a lot of people here got some sorry computers ;)

PS.. for the mac haters... my server is a Linux box hosting 10 domains... and most of my personal pics.

Guest james stratus

64setup.jpg

Love the 5 1/4 Drive ;D

I actually have one though. It is sitting in my old 400mhz personally built system, but not hooked up and functioning. Itis just for looks ::)

Guest Diabolique

my lap top: 15.5" widescreen/dvd burner, and lots of memory..

r3000-l.jpg

my boyfriend built my home computer, so we'll call it Comp du JConXTC. <3

Guest JMT

my lap top:

r3000-l.jpg

my boyfriend built my home computer, so we'll call it Comp du JConXTC. <3

actually, i have the same lapper.

Guest Diabolique

kewl. I love it..and...my shoulders are mad built due to the 7 lbs it weighs... next time 'round the required equip will go on my home computer, and something light to lug around elsewhere...

Guest LdySphynx

Ok I dont really have "pics" of my computer but I have a couple of my kitty when she used to sleep by the monitor (she's too big now) but you can more or less tell what setup I have:

19inch Sony Monitor,JBL Platinum Series Speakers,Microsoft Wireless Keyboard,Microsoft FiberOptic Mouse,Logitech Webcam with intergrated microphone(don't know why I have an extra one) and well an HP officejet all-in-one(which you can't see):

DSC00819.jpg

DSC00953.jpg

Sorry but I usually don't take pics of my setup, so this is the best I can come up with.

cube.jpg

now dont post a fake pic be proud of what u type on cause i notice a lot of people here got some sorry computers ;)

PS.. for the mac haters... my server is a Linux box hosting 10 domains... and most of my personal pics.

OMG...I thought my bf was CRAZY when he said he had 11 pcs...now I see hes not the only one. LOL!

Guest james stratus

cube.jpg

OMG...I thought my bf was CRAZY when he said he had 11 pcs...now I see hes not the only one. LOL!

I actually have 6 functioning ones, but only 2 are setup right now since I've moved. I'm building a cluster ;D

And LdYSphYnX those are some seriously cute pics of your kitty :)

Guest LdySphynx

And LdYSphYnX those are some seriously cute pics of your kitty :)

Thank You, yeah she cant do that anymore cause she has gotten way too BIG ;D.

Guest DaGoose

cube.jpg

LAN Party at Trancepriests house!! See you all there!! :D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Here's my newest to my collection. I love my ibook. I have 3 other PC's at home that I will more than likely never use again. I want to get an Apple desktop now. These computers seem to do exactly what you want them to do....Mine only has a 30 GB internal hard drive but I have a 160GB external firewire hard drive hooked up to it. It also has 512 MB DDR SDRAM...And OSX Tiger!!!

ibookg4_leftside_2004.jpg

ibookg4_top_2004.jpg

ibookg4_front_2004.jpg