Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sweaters

Guest Satz

Who sweats more?  

1. 1. Who sweats more?

Guest Satz

I know, it's a disgusting poll, but it's for a good laugh at the expense of two good guys.

These two are soaked whenever I see them, regardless of where they are at, so much so, that sometimes I think the air conditioning is dripping on me when it's actually them tossing sweat on me while they're dancing...

Guest tiltmiami

that was not my idea at all

i sweat a lot cause i cant stop dancing thanks to my vitamins

sorry andrew

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOAAAAA SATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHT KIND OF POLL IS THIS MY BROTHA??????????/ ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

i will admit for those that saw me at space last sunday(ariel and his girl) damn right i was a sweaty mess!!!!!!!!! but so was everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats because it was like 90 degrees out and ROGER SANCHEZ WAS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLING THE PATIO i dont think i stopped dancing for hours and hours...............ahhhhh it was just me and my friends.

its hot as hell in the clubs brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! especially when there are some good toooooooooooooooons rawkin!!!!!!!

but with that pic i think tiltmiami has me beat for sure

Guest LdySphynx

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOAAAAA SATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHT KIND OF POLL IS THIS MY BROTHA??????????/ ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

i will admit for those that saw me at space last sunday(ariel and his girl) damn right i was a sweaty mess!!!!!!!!! but so was everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats because it was like 90 degrees out and ROGER SANCHEZ WAS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLING THE PATIO i dont think i stopped dancing for hours and hours...............ahhhhh it was just me and my friends.

its hot as hell in the clubs brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! especially when there are some good toooooooooooooooons rawkin!!!!!!!

but with that pic i think tiltmiami has me beat for sure

Wait you sweated, I thought you said you didn't sweat!!!

Or shall I take you back to that day at Nikkis ::)!!!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

:-X

dude i got pics from sunday............and a few other places........you should prolly be in this competition you sweat like a mug fool

Guest musicalmissionary

you should prolly be in this competition you sweat like a mug fool

I know, I know.... I sweat more than two rats fucking in a wool sock. I'm very surprised I managed to stay off this poll.

Guest Ariel

you should prolly be in this competition you sweat like a mug fool

I know, I know.... I sweat more than two rats fucking in a wool sock. I'm very surprised I managed to stay off this poll.

lol! you were another that was fucking SOAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you definately should have been a part of this poll..sweaty ass mofossssss! ;D

Guest Devilicious

Ok bitches, who the fuck voted logged on as me?????? I am very angry I cannot let my voice be heard.

I vote ALKI over TILT, and MUSICAL MISSIONARY over them all :)

To use one of Roland's phrases, those boys are usually a HOT BLOODY MESS when I see them out. More power to ya guys, don't stop your dancin..... just don't expect any xoxo from me either :D

Guest Devilicious

wow,its a tie

NO IT'S NOT SOME BIATCH VOTED AS ME SO PLEASE COUNT MY VOTE FOR ALKI, HE IS AHEAD ATM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest tiltmiami

wow,its a tie

NO IT'S NOT SOME BIATCH VOTED AS ME SO PLEASE COUNT MY VOTE FOR ALKI, HE IS AHEAD ATM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u didnt vote for me

thats fucked up