Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HARRY 'CHOO CHOO' ROMERO ROLL CALL

Guest Clauds

Guest Civs
yes im doing double trifecta's this week

delux -> crobar -> nocturnal

gryphon -> nocturnal -> space?

sounds like an expensive night, however u may have the hook ups ;) me, just HCCR.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clauds

Choo Choo! I mean, Woo Hoo! It shall be a night filled with nothing but good-times and hopefully some trips to Mexico ;D 8)

Guest Darwin Castillo

I'll def be there! When theres a good dj, yes sir I'm there!

Just a note, its funny how people speak about Choo Choo, when they all jam out to all and/or most of the songs that he has produced when Erick Morillo plays it.

Guest Diaga

I'll def be there! When theres a good dj, yes sir I'm there!

Just a note, its funny how people speak about Choo Choo, when they all jam out to all and/or most of the songs that he has produced when Erick Morillo plays it.

;)

Guest Devilicious

what happened to ariel's thread lol

even tho i wasnt in town when deep dish played at space in the patio, im sure most would say that they are best in the main room, but no one would think they would rock the patio...so again, u never know...listening to over 10 sets by the man, im pretty sure he will do very well in the patio

quit bitching n dont dissapoint me

I've always stated that Deep Dish rocks the patio and Miami knows this. Deep Dish in the main are zzz but Sharam on the patio, thats a different story.

Yep, that's exactly what Alex told me, and since DD put me to sleep last time I saw them in the main room I took his advice. Skipped the main room, but they rocked the hell outta that patio.

Guest Devilicious

Choo Choo! I mean, Woo Hoo! It shall be a night filled with nothing but good-times and hopefully some trips to Mexico ;D 8)

This much you can count on babe!!!

See ya'll there 8)

Guest Nefarious Girl

Q me...

I am there!! LOVE CHOO CHOO....I've been wanting to hear him spin without Eric (wo is great...).

YEIII.....Gotta get some dancing shoes because I will be all night!

Guest Electric Eel

So I'm wondering who will be at Space this Saturday, huh?

I know, I know ... kind of early but who cares, right?

It's time for some Dirty Dark House Bitches!!!! ;D

Things that make you go hmmmmm :P 8)

Depends what i'm doing for fathers day, if its not night time deep sea fishing or something super early then i'm in for a bit!

Guest Clauds

So I'm wondering who will be at Space this Saturday, huh?

I know, I know ... kind of early but who cares, right?

It's time for some Dirty Dark House Bitches!!!! ;D

Things that make you go hmmmmm :P 8)

Depends what i'm doing for fathers day, if its not night time deep sea fishing or something super early then i'm in for a bit!

yaaaaay! i hope to see you there cookie ;D i'm so psyched!

Guest Darwin Castillo

is he main room and patio....??

you know his "sound" isn't of the patio type. he's dark and dirty . he's best in the main room.

i don't think i'd like to hear him on the patio.

Its funny you say that but you jam out to Erick Morillo when Erick is playing Harry's produced songs. Has anyone heard anything if he's going to take on the Patio like his boy EM?

Guest durrtylexx

is he main room and patio....??

you know his "sound" isn't of the patio type. he's dark and dirty . he's best in the main room.

i don't think i'd like to hear him on the patio.

Its funny you say that but you jam out to Erick Morillo when Erick is playing Harry's produced songs. Has anyone heard anything if he's going to take on the Patio like his boy EM?

Everyone know's that EM plays HCCR's productions, but you should know that HCCR plays completly different. The times that HCCR has played at Space, he has never played the patio.

Guest LdySphynx

ok so is he doing a patio set or what?

Actually I think we're out of luck on the Patio set, cause if you look at the flyer it mentions the Patio residents usuall when a DJ is going to do a Patio set they dont mention the residents!!!

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft, whatever!!!!

Guest The_Man

Don't think Choo Choo would be good for the terrace. His sound is dark and dirty. He would have been perfect for Spin during wmc.