Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the weather sucks

Guest tiltmiami

Guest tiltmiami

y every weekend it rains in this town god it was so nice out this shit sucks sobe is under water and it looks like no one is goin out

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeah when I got out of school around 9:30pm I had to walk thorugh water that was higher than ankle deep just to get to my car...Speaking of car I got my car detailed today...I'm so pissed....I just learned a lesson not to detail your car during rainy season down here.....

Guest Cosmigonon

y every weekend it rains in this town god it was so nice out this shit sucks sobe is under water and it looks like no one is goin out

Punctuation wants to be your friend.

Guest Civs

word. what happened yesterday. out of no where we are under severe weather alerts. i had plans, but had to cancel. either way i got to check out Club Bed with DJ Pillows so it was all good. now it's friday so the party begins, well i hope.

Guest mursa

its not much the continuous rain , but its those daily 1-2hr showers that are taking it toll , especially since the ground are already saturated . We are still in mid june , i can't imagine the flooding probs we are going to have as the summer goes on .

thank god i live on a 3rd floor apt ! :P

Guest LeVeL

You know I actually like it when it rains but it when it rains too much...thats when its a problem.

The thing that sucks is that it raining while on is at work instead of when someone is home..because if thats the case it would make for a good dinner and a movie night.

Guest Devilicious

I couldn't even get to my favorite sushi restaurant because there were about 6 inches of standing water in front of the door. This weather does suck.

Guest Electric Eel

I almost drowned today! Had to go run some errands and the standing water on US1 by my house was over the median. Not very fun, especially when you have a low car like mine.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I couldn't even get to my favorite sushi restaurant because there were about 6 inches of standing water in front of the door. This weather does suck.

Why did you not just jump over the water?

Guest Devilicious

Did ya'll know this is lightning awareness week?

Lightning kills more people in FL in a year than all other weather related deaths combined. If that isn't a useless fact I don't know what is.

Guest Satan

so does your spelling...lol

lol. seriously bruno, invest in spell check man.

i came in here looking for some sort of alert on shitty whole grain wheat or something.

btw, i go out all the time in shitty weather.

aint nothin' but a chicken wing.

Guest pod

exactly. Shitty weather doesn't bother me that much. I won't drive in a hurricane, but if it rains I'm not shitting myself.