Clubplanet Nightlife Community

will Nikki do it again?

Guest somefiercehouse

Guest somefiercehouse

So this might have been said elsewhere amongst the jungle of posts on here.....but they are saying July 4th at Nikki Beach will go til 5. Does this mean that they will turn down the music at some god awful early hour like they do for conference? Are there plans to move the party inside after a certain point or what? Danny and Steve are meant to be HEARD! I dont think it will be worth as much if by the time they get on the music will be turned down so much.

Any thoughts?

Guest Satz

From what I understand, DT and Lawler will be playing outside during daylight hours. This means they can play pretty loud. The party usually moves inside around 9or10pm...and there's a reason for this, because if the party is NOT moved inside, the police will show up and shut it down.

Guest swirlundergrounder

That would suck to roll in there and have the music turned down for this. It makes me question if I really want to go to this. I almost wish it was at another venue.

Guest rshah19

so if we bought tickets to this event, what would u say is the best time to get there????

Also..does miami beach do fireworks on the 3rd of july or 4th of july? I am coming down from chicago, and we do the fireworks on the 3rd here..

And are the fireworks on the ocean front or bayside?

Thanks

Guest barstar diana

so who can give the best estimation as to what time lawler and danny t will be scheduled through the day? how long will the sets be? or the line up for the whole nite, the flyer says a ton of djs on line to go buy tix btw...

Guest swirlundergrounder

so if we bought tickets to this event, what would u say is the best time to get there????

Also..does miami beach do fireworks on the 3rd of july or 4th of july? I am coming down from chicago, and we do the fireworks on the 3rd here..

And are the fireworks on the ocean front or bayside?

Thanks

If the wind picks up above a certain speed then fireworks will not be allowed on the beach anywhere.

Guest kcariaga

From what I understand, DT and Lawler will be playing outside during daylight hours. This means they can play pretty loud. The party usually moves inside around 9or10pm...and there's a reason for this, because if the party is NOT moved inside, the police will show up and shut it down.

I hope DT and SL play during the day, so that I can actually hear them. I have to work in the morning, so it can't be a really late night for me.