Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Vs Nocturnal

Guest redman

Guest redman

Take in consideration who has better music and better events and in-house awsome djs. Take a pick miami junkies which of these club would you prefer going to space or noctunal for a great night?

Guest Roxybella1

Fridays at Nocturnal to listen to Roland on the patio and Saturdays at Space to listen to Cedric in main room and the patio ;D ;D

Guest djqba

I think both clubs are doing good for house music and for the downtown area as well, so what does it matter... We are all the winners in the end.

Guest ericac

cant we all just along?? if there os some sort of competition then let the best one win.

friday afterhours ill give to nocturnal (it gets better each week)

saturday afterhours belong to space.

Guest LdySphynx

But wait, I thought this was not going to be a competition of clubs ::)!!!

What in the World Happened??

Guest mursa

im fiending to check out Noc for Friday Afterhours .....try and maybe relive once again memories of Rolands space days . ...good times.

im fiending to check out Noc for Friday Afterhours .....try and maybe relive once again memories of Rolands space days . ...good times.

Yeah, that party is definitely getting there. This time around though, I have a feeling it will surpass the Space days. The vibe in that patio on Fridays is sick. Can't wait for another Roland Marathon set. Although I think that'll take a few months.