Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wimbledon anyone ??? (2005)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

I can't believe that Maria Sharapova earned $23 million dollars in endorsments last year....I guess it's the most money a female tennis star has made in endorsements....

My favorite Justine Henin-Harden was knocked out in the first round yesterday.... :'(

Guest swirlundergrounder

I luff Wimbelton, which reminds me I really need to play again!

I luff tennis...But I haven't played in a log time...I used to play when I was a straping young lad...The last time I played a couple of years ago, I got on the court and I said to myself..'Damm I used to cover this much ground??? LOL....

Federer just won his 2nd round match in straight sets....

Guest Diabolique

I luff tennis...But I haven't played in a log time...I used to play when I was a straping young lad...The last time I played a couple of years ago, I got on the court and I said to myself..'Damm I used to cover this much ground??? LOL....

I'm sooooooo rusty. I'd have to reread the rules, that how long it's been. It's been at least 5 - 7 years. I used to play with a state champ...of the senior division! my grandma was uber passionate about tennis, so she got me into it, but when she died, I stopped playing. I'd like to play again. I eed a new raquet first. Mine looks like it got runover by a mac truck! LOL...

so when I get a new raquent, let's play really bad together..at night tho, jeez it hot out right now. My building has two courts, right on the water, for a little breeze...

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm sooooooo rusty. I'd have to reread the rules, that how long it's been. It's been at least 5 - 7 years. I used to play with a state champ...of the senior division! my grandma was uber passionate about tennis, so she got me into it, but when she died, I stopped playing. I'd like to play again. I eed a new raquet first. Mine looks like it got runover by a mac truck! LOL...

so when I get a new raquent, let's play really bad together..at night tho, jeez it hot out right now. My building has two courts, right on the water, for a little breeze...

well I'm so rusty that I can't even serve over hand anymore...lol

Guest swirlundergrounder

whOA.... you might need some....

403641_lg.gif

;D

What's that? Don't tell me that's gasoline in a tea kettle...

Guest Diabolique

rusty: need oil to keep your joints from rusting ala the Tin Man in 'The Wizard of Oz"... it's an oil can...get it?

tough crowd! ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

rusty: need oil to keep your joints from rusting ala the Tin Man in 'The Wizard of Oz"... it's an oil can...get it?

tough crowd! ;D

Oh so it was one those (what I call) a grenade joke....You pull the pin out, throw it and then a few seconds later..........BOOM!!!!

Yes very funny Orisha...Ha Ha Ha..LOL.....'ELOL'..(evil laughter)....

Guest davidorth

Maria Sharapova just waxed that girl Karatantcheva 6-0, 6-1 and looked gorgeous doing so ;D

just started playing again myself - after a very, very long hiatus...

after a couple of weeks of playing consistently, you start to get your stroke back (no pun intended) ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Maria Sharapova just waxed that girl Karatantcheva 6-0, 6-1 and looked gorgeous doing so ;D

Yeah she did...That was a cake walk for her...There's some good matches on today...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Ohhh that match btwn Andy Roddick and Daniel Bracilli was suspended due to darkness. Andy was pissed he lost that 3rd set.. He came out thinking that he was going to finish this guy off quick but it looks like the momentum is swinging in the Italians favor for the coninuation of the match tommorw.

Guest ddg

just started playing again myself - after a very, very long hiatus...

after a couple of weeks of playing consistently, you start to get your stroke back (no pun intended) ;)

true....ive played for about 15 years...played juniors...played #1-3 on my college team (division 1) stopped playing after school bc touring is too expensive if you dont have a main sponsor....took awhile off but now i play almost every week and it feels great....hopefully I can play tournaments in the near future ;)