Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo Diogo ...

Guest pod

And the funny part is, I walked by Koky ten times over the course of the weekend (he was at Space and Gryphon), and he didn't say a word to me.

Oh that, and he was wearing the same stank-ass T-shirt for two days in a row. Unless he has 2 P:M Sessions t-shirts. Even still, that's a major fashion foul.

Guest LdySphynx

And the funny part is, I walked by Koky ten times over the course of the weekend (he was at Space and Gryphon), and he didn't say a word to me.

Oh that, and he was wearing the same stank-ass T-shirt for two days in a row. Unless he has 2 P:M Sessions t-shirts. Even still, that's a major fashion foul.

Why does he have to say anything to you, he does not kiss ass like everyone else!

If you want him to say something to you i'll let him know!!!

And this thread is not even about Koky, so why do you have to bring him up....................i'll be sure to send him your message!!!

I shall be coming back with his reply, cause you know damn well you would not be posting something like this if Koky was still around or better yet why dont you go post it on CP..........so he can answer you himself!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

whatever .. i read more than one message board including cp because u find useful stuff ... but having people like mr asshole here where he goes crying over there like a baby because he could not find his friends sunday morning @ space is just ridiculous

Who is this guy?

whatever .. i read more than one message board including cp because u find useful stuff ... but having people like mr asshole here where he goes crying over there like a baby because he could not find his friends sunday morning @ space is just ridiculous

Who is this guy?

mr asshole a.k.a andrew thomas

Guest LdySphynx

Message from Koky:

Koky says:

he didnt once pass by me

Koky says:

trust me

Koky says:

u tell him on pm right now that i said that

Koky says:

as far as the same shirt

Koky says:

i stayed at a friends house cause i was drunk and washed my clothes there

Koky says:

while i got some ass

Koky says:

thats why i wore the same

Koky says:

and yes i do have 2 pm session shirts

Koky says:

but it was the same one

This has been a public service announcement!!!!

;D

Guest pod

This applies not just to him, but to everyone on any messageboard who talks shit about the way myself and the other CJ staffers run the operation...

Several are guilty of it, what I'm getting at is people calling me and my co-workers and co-mods cocksuckers, homos (or dykes), etc on the boards, and then kissing our asses in person.

You can criticize me all you want, but leave my co-workers out of it. You know who you all are.

I didn't expect Koky to kiss my ass, as a matter of fact, I expected him to kick my ass. I just thought it was odd how he talks, and still talks shit about me on the board, but is mum when I'm five feet away.

To put it simple, if you think we suck, I don't care, it's your opinion. Just don't kiss my ass in public.

Guest LdySphynx

This applies not just to him, but to everyone on any messageboard who talks shit about the way myself and the other CJ staffers run the operation...

Several are guilty of it, what I'm getting at is people calling me and my co-workers and co-mods cocksuckers, homos (or dykes), etc on the boards, and then kissing our asses in person.

You can criticize me all you want, but leave my co-workers out of it. You know who you all are.

I didn't expect Koky to kiss my ass, as a matter of fact, I expected him to kick my ass. I just thought it was odd how he talks, and still talks shit about me on the board, but is mum when I'm five feet away.

To put it simple, if you think we suck, I don't care, it's your opinion. Just don't kiss my ass in public.

Well in your post you specifically talked about Koky and only him

You don't talk about anyone else there!!!!

oh and here's another message:

pod .. you know very well you were nowhere near me .. so dont try to act like a little tough guy now .. you my friend were not even 30 feet from me all night .. trust me .. I was str8.

Guest pod

Umm sure ok.

Whatever. I'm not gonna dig up this old argument. He doesn't like me and I don't like him. That simple.

My previous post still stands. You wanna talk smack about CJ? Fine, I really don't have a major problem with it unless it's blatanly false, or you talk smack on the boards and kiss my ass in public. No need for that really. I'm not in a position to help you (generic you) out, so ass-kissing isn't necessary.

I'm surprised people try to kiss my ass anyways. I'm not really a nice person.

Guest mursa

lol... What does critisizing CJ have to do with him "not finding his friends @ space sunday" ??? doesn't make sense to me .

lol... What does critisizing CJ have to do with him "not finding his friends @ space sunday" ??? doesn't make sense to me .

uhm ... it's a joke ? ::)