Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your favorite picture of yourself that Pod has taken of you...

Guest swirlundergrounder

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slamminshaun

How about the ONLY picture Pod has ever taken of you? Look real hard....if you squint hard enough you can see the back of my head. Yeah, i'm to the left of the guy in the orange shirt pumping his fist....somehow, I always miss the opportunity to make love to the camera...

doqjhx.jpg

Guest Electric Eel

041.jpg

I love this pic we all look like we are having a great time. This was in May, the weekend of my birthday/ Leo's going away

either i was getting a 3rd degree burn or i was really pasty back than :-[

good pic 4 sho

lmao! I was wondering who in the world that was in the background glowing, should have figured it was you since you are standing above everyone. 8)

041.jpg

I love this pic we all look like we are having a great time. This was in May, the weekend of my birthday/ Leo's going away

i love that pic also.. dyam there are a lot of cjers in that pic ;D

if lula would have ducked some u could c my crackhead grill..lol... :P

that was a great morning/ night...good going away party for the gallina Leo...how time flies my friends...

041.jpg

good pic 4 sho

lmao! I was wondering who in the world that was in the background glowing, should have figured it was you since you are standing above everyone. 8)

the tall guy always gets stuck in the back for the pics :-[

Guest Electric Eel

041.jpg

good pic 4 sho

:(

Guest rollyp66

041.jpg

good pic 4 sho

This pcture always makes me laugh for 2 reasons

#1 I was wasted that day BROKEN!

#2 The guy hiding in the picture! Lol Don't you guys know already its not nice to photograph his evilness

041.jpg

good pic 4 sho

#2 The guy hiding in the picture! Lol Don't you guys know already its not nice to photograph his evilness

lol!!

Guest Electric Eel

041.jpg

good pic 4 sho

lol, I remember that he was standing there looking all nice and smiling and then oh shit, hehe too funny

Guest bootstah

040.jpg

because I love my friends who are in the pic with me! ;D

Which one is you?

she's holding my fav liquor

haha yea mine too! Sorry didn't reply immediately but the ?? has already been answered ;D

Guest Clauds

041.jpg

good pic 4 sho

lmmmaaaooooo!

041.jpg

good pic 4 sho

lol, I remember that he was standing there looking all nice and smiling and then oh shit, hehe too funny

That was the same night as my costume change in the restroom. LMAO!!!

Guest Devilicious

041.jpg

good pic 4 sho

was that the night BHM tried to kill me? I can't think of any other reason I wasn't there :'(

ps-pat i still love you

Guest Cosmigonon

041.jpg

good pic 4 sho

was that the night BHM tried to kill me? I can't think of any other reason I wasn't there :'(

ps-pat i still love you

Let's see how many more times can we quote this pic... ;D

Guest rollyp66

041.jpg

good pic 4 sho

ps-pat i still love you

You were there..

Guest Electric Eel

041.jpg

good pic 4 sho

ps-pat i still love you

You were there..

You were there. This was the same night

037.jpg

Guest Electric Eel

041.jpg

good pic 4 sho

LOL!! that was pretty funny

Guest Devilicious

041.jpg

good pic 4 sho

ps-pat i still love you

You were there..

You were there. This was the same night

037.jpg

:-* :-* :-*

It all makes sense now!