Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your favorite picture of yourself that Pod has taken of you...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest Slide On The Ice

What I want to know is...

How the hell does Pod get all the sweat to disappear off our bodies in these pics?????

Serious Photoshop touchups.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devilicious

CJ.jpg

Steve baby please refrain from sticking your tongue out in what would otherwise be very cute pictures! It was so nice once upon a time when you actually smiled, and I'll even take the days when you gave this frown/gangsta look and the sideways peace sign! Luff ya!

:-* :) :-* :) :-* :)

Guest Slide On The Ice

How the hell does Pod get all the sweat to disappear off our bodies in these pics?????

i have photoshop and dont have a clue on how to use it lol

Heh...I haven't used it in a longo time, but there is a process called cloning in which you transfer the color or an area right next to a spot to the spot and cover it, and then you can blend the edges with the surrounding color so you don't notice it.

i have photoshop and dont have a clue on how to use it lol

Heh...I haven't used it in a longo time, but there is a process called cloning in which you transfer the color or an area right next to a spot to the spot and cover it, and then you can blend the edges with the surrounding color so you don't notice it.

Actually, Pod and I talked about this tonoght and it isnt photoshop at all. Something technical that he can explain when he sees this. :P

Guest pod

There's zero photoshop work on my photos, other than color corrections and exposure adjustments.

What I do is I tend not to use the flash, or use it off camera...the differing angles tend to make people's sweat not as noticeable.

I also change the color balance on my sensor to create a warmer skin tone...

If I went in and retouched all my images, I'd still be putting photos up from conference right now.

There's zero photoshop work on my photos, other than color corrections and exposure adjustments.

What I do is I tend not to use the flash, or use it off camera...the differing angles tend to make people's sweat not as noticeable.

If I went in and retouched all my images, I'd still be putting photos up from conference right now.

lol im sure that comes in handy, retouching and resizing pics sucks

Guest kcariaga

toothless-guy-01-r.jpg

POD took this one of me one morning after Space. Not my best picture, I was pretty wrecked ;)

this is also my favorite picture of you, babe

:-*

Guest swirlundergrounder

I don't know man..you took a picture of me a couple of years ago at Space when I first moved here and I'll tell you I was soaked....You did nothing about it.. The picture is floating around here somewhere and I dare not show it to anyone..LOL

Guest Seb

toothless-guy-01-r.jpg

POD took this one of me one morning after Space. Not my best picture, I was pretty wrecked ;)

this is also my favorite picture of you, babe

:-*

thanks babe :-*

it really brings out a nice quality in me and the lighting and camera angle is superb ;D

Guest lulamishka

C'mon people! Post some more pics!

How about ya'll dig up the OLDEST pic you can find that Pod has taken of you!

Guest swirlundergrounder

No way..It's horrible....

Guest lulamishka

No way..It's horrible....

LOL, so is mine! But at least we all know what we look like NOW! That's the past.

Damn...but look what I'm now getting myself into, lol.

Guest Cosmigonon

OK, this is the oldest pic Pod took of me, with Millsie and durrtylexxx way back, early june last year for Sander Kleinenberg at the (where else...) patio.

039.jpg

Guest durrtylexx

OK, this is the oldest pic Pod took of me, with Millsie and durrtylexxx way back, early june last year for Sander Kleinenberg at the (where else...) patio.

039.jpg

8)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Mmmkay, maybe we should forget I ever brought up posting your oldest pic Pod has taken.

I just looked at mine and I don't even want to go there...I was so trashed when that pic was taken and my hair is all wet from dancing (cuz I never dance) and the FX or the filter that Pod was using really made me look worse than I probably did...Oh so bad...It doesn't even look like me...LOL :-X

Guest lulamishka

Mmmkay, maybe we should forget I ever brought up posting your oldest pic Pod has taken.

I just looked at mine and I don't even want to go there...I was so trashed when that pic was taken and my hair is all wet from dancing (cuz I never dance) and the FX or the filter that Pod was using really made me look worse than I probably did...Oh so bad...It doesn't even look like me...LOL :-X

LOL I look trashed, too!

Guest swirlundergrounder

LOL I look trashed, too!

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...LOL

Guest durrtylexx

Pod's Pics...First picture...Girl on right.... :o :o :o :o

Damn Pod.... Somebody give me a cigarette. ;D

here u go bro

023.jpg

033.jpg

wow, she is :o :'( :o