Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN CRZY C PARTY PATROL

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

NOW THAT THE OFFICIAL CRZY C WORLD TOUR HAS COME TO AN ABRUPT END..........ITS TIME TO FILL THE CRZY C SUMMER EXTRAVAGANZA CALANDER WITH DATES 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I KNOW WE AGREED ON NO FRIDAYS BEFORE GOOD PARTIES SATURDAYS BUT I AM BREAKING THE RULE AND BOOKING MY C PLANS NOW...AND THEY INCLUDE A WEEKEND EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

NOW: FRI JUL 1ST----MORILLO/CROBAR

SAT JUL 2ND-- COLLETTE/GRYPHON

SUN JUL 3RD---SPACE( still up in the air)

may be passing on ^^^^^ cause deep dish w/behrouz sounds like a better plan for me ----sun night.

I HAVE MADE MY BOOKINGS ALL THOSE WHO WERE INTERUPTED MAY RETURN TO YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAMS.....SPANK YOU VERY MUCH!! 8)

Guest ramon

LMAOOOO!!!!!

Im down for the 1st, Im down for the 2nd, whats going on at Space on the 3rd? Btw, I dont have to work at all that weekend till Monday night, so I will get plenty-o-disconap time between parties...WOOHOO!!!!

;D ;D ;D

you aren't going to see jigga? :(

LMAOOOO!!!!!

Im down for the 1st, Im down for the 2nd, whats going on at Space on the 3rd? Btw, I dont have to work at all that weekend till Monday night, so I will get plenty-o-disconap time between parties...WOOHOO!!!!

;D ;D ;D

you aren't going to see jigga? :(

Isnt that the 2nd? Im confused.

Guest Electric Eel

YO CRZY C - you coming to Space this Saturday for OG ???

It is a pretty good possibility. Will you be there? ;D

If so, C when we gonna do that thing we need to do ;D

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

You mean the thing that we have been talking baout since WMC? Hmmmmm...Friday after Yage?

can i do that thing too ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

You mean the thing that we have been talking baout since WMC? Hmmmmm...Friday after Yage?

Hmmmm...I will have to consult the bitches, but Im not sure you would want to anyway, its kinda girly.

NOW THAT THE OFFICIAL CRZY C WORLD TOUR HAS COME TO AN ABRUPT END..........ITS TIME TO FILL THE CRZY C SUMMER EXTRAVAGANZA CALANDER WITH DATES 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I KNOW WE AGREED ON NO FRIDAYS BEFORE GOOD PARTIES SATURDAYS BUT I AM BREAKING THE RULE AND BOOKING MY C PLANS NOW...AND THEY INCLUDE A WEEKEND EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

may be passing on ^^^^^ cause deep dish w/behrouz sounds like a better plan for me ----sun night.

I HAVE MADE MY BOOKINGS ALL THOSE WHO WERE INTERUPTED MAY RETURN TO YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAMS.....SPANK YOU VERY MUCH!! 8)

dude ur hurting my eyes

can we say caps lock >:(

Guest lulamishka

Ahemmm, and what would that be?

Hmmmm...I will have to consult the bitches, but Im not sure you would want to anyway, its kinda girly.

I'm sure ALKI wouldn't mind crossdressing.

Guest KellyKel

Looks like mucho fun! :D

I will be on tour starting Sat the 25th thru July 11th...have fun my luff!!

Guest Satan

looks like you need a club hell booking in there somewhere. ;)

Guest Devilicious

looks like you need a club hell booking in there somewhere. ;)

True, and I have never been...

:o :o :o