Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vacation Picture Thread

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

Ok so we have all these Picture threads so why not make one about the Vacations we have taken, so come on Junkies post a few vacation pics!!!

This is the Famous Canal that crosses through out all of Amsterdam

DSC00554.jpg

Ahhhhhhh, The Eiffel Tower.......yeah thats me "trying" to figure out where the hell to go

DSC00586.jpg

This is in front of the Queen's Palace in Amsterdam

DSC00646.jpg

This is El Laguito in Cartagena, Colombia

PC300244.jpg

The beach in Cartagena, Colombia......Cartagena is along the Coastline in Colombia, so the sand is dark the beach is used mostly to chill and GET DRUNK!!!

PC290188.jpg

This is what the beaches are used for

P1010460.jpg

Does this remind anyone of a place here in Miami :P

PC300211.jpg

This is known as Las Islas Del Rosario one of the most beautiful Islands in the Carribean you have to take a Charter Boat to get to them from Cartagena, but it is the most beautiful things you see....the trip alone is AMAZING!

P1010377.jpg

Awwwwww, and this is me FINALLY swimming with a Dolphin, well here I had just actually finished giving it a kiss ;D!!!

P1010417.jpg

This for me was the HIGHLIGHT of my trip.

P1010418.jpg

I have many more pics that I will post as the thread grows!!!

Hope you guys have fun remembering your vacations.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

i got a shitload of no work friendly vacation pics.........but these were way before i had any sort of digital....i used to live by disposable camera. no i dont have a scanner.

Guest LdySphynx

i got a shitload of no work friendly vacation pics.........but these were way before i had any sort of digital....i used to live by disposable camera. no i dont have a scanner.

You Suck :P

Guest ILLMATIC

(Click on image to enlarge)

th_VegasMarch2004056.jpg

th_VegasMarch2004050.jpg

th_VegasMarch2004048.jpg

th_VegasMarch2004042.jpg

th_VegasMarch2004041.jpg

th_VegasMarch2004038.jpg

th_VegasMarch2004035.jpg

My trip to Vegas! ^^^^^^

th_Mar12200450.jpg

th_Mar12200469.jpg

Entering Mexico!!!^^^^^^

th_Mar12200445.jpg

th_Mar12200444.jpg

th_Mar12200430.jpg

th_Mar12200426.jpg

th_Mar12200410.jpg

th_Mar14200450.jpg

th_Mar14200438.jpg

th_Mar14200426.jpg

th_Mar1420044.jpg

LA Trip!!^^^^^^

th_BigBear056.jpg

th_BigBear034.jpg

Snowboarding @ Big Bear! ^^^^^^

Guest swirlundergrounder

One of my favotires. Me and My girl in San Fransico back in 2002 after I played at the 'End Up'. It was a chilly Sunday morning and I always imagined I wanted a picture like this with someone I loved several years b4 it was taken. We were rollin' that morning so I grabbed the crew we were with and we all took a taxi down close to the Presido and we walked to this point and took about 50 pictures until we got it right just how I had invisioned it. We have this pic blown up a little in our living room.. I LOVE SAN FRANCSISCO!!!!

61719860_l.jpg

Guest kcariaga

One of my favotires. Me and My girl in San Fransico back in 2002 after I played at the 'End Up'. It was a chilly Sunday morning and I always imagined I wanted a picture like this with someone I loved several years b4 it was taken. We were rollin' that morning so I grabbed the crew we were with and we all took a taxi down close to the Presido and we walked to this point and took about 50 pictures until we got it right just how I had invisioned it. We have this pic blown up a little in our living room.. I LOVE SAN FRANCSISCO!!!!

61719860_l.jpg

Terry, this is an awesome pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

61719860_l.jpg

I agreeeeeeeee, very romantic pic ;D!!! Dammit Pat you are going tohave to tell me ur secret for the pics cause I have tons of them and cant post them cause they are too big, also I have tons of pics from Las Vegas and Atlantic City and NY, but they are before the Digital camera days!!!

T, Luff the Grand Canyon Pic which I also have and cant post them, as well as the Hoover Dam.

Guest swirlundergrounder

61719860_l.jpg

I agreeeeeeeee, very romantic pic ;D!!! Dammit Pat you are going tohave to tell me ur secret for the pics cause I have tons of them and cant post them cause they are too big,

I have it hosted on Myspace and then I just copied and pasted the properties of that pic on Myspace...

Guest ILLMATIC
I agreeeeeeeee, very romantic pic ;D!!! Dammit Pat you are going to have to tell me ur secret for the pics cause I have tons of them and cant post them cause they are too big, also I have tons of pics from Las Vegas and Atlantic City and NY, but they are before the Digital camera days!!!

T, Luff the Grand Canyon Pic which I also have and cant post them, as well as the Hoover Dam.

I got you LdY! It is simple next time I catch you online I will school you.