Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So the bowling alley in South Beach finally opened...

Guest macboy

Guest macboy

and they already have a velvet rope outside. ::) ::) ::)

Anyway, good to see they finally opened. Also has restaurant and bar and probably a DJ booth. :P

So when is the CJ bowling tournament? ;D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest macboy

Where is this? We saw promotion girls on Lincoln tonight, but didn't know the deal.

Oops! ;D

Michigan Ave. between Lincoln and 17th, east side of the street. Wanna go this week?

Guest bootstah

How posh, can't wait to go bowling at this place maybe I'll get into the VIP

Guest LdySphynx

How posh, can't wait to go bowling at this place maybe I'll get into the VIP

HAHA, well I definitely want to check it out I love bowling but it actually takes about 2 games before I actually get the hang of it :P!!!

Guest coach

Where is this? We saw promotion girls on Lincoln tonight, but didn't know the deal.

Oops! ;D

Michigan Ave. between Lincoln and 17th, east side of the street. Wanna go this week?

Definitely! How about Wednesday?

Do they server food? If so, I say we meet there around 7 for dinner. If not, maybe dinner somewhere nearby first.

Guest james stratus

Velvet rope hey!? Will the Bowling shoes be Kenneth Cole for Men and 9 West for Women? With some D&G shoe freshener :P

Guest macboy

Do they server food? If so, I say we meet there around 7 for dinner. If not, maybe dinner somewhere nearby first.

Restaurant and bar in the place. Wednesday is probably good for us. I'll let you know. :)

Guest HouseJunkie

The Bowling Alley in SoBe, I saw this thread and thought it was a gay club.

My poor mind in no longer innocent.

Guest Cosmigonon

Oops! ;D

James, is food all you ever think about? ;) ;D

Oops! ;D

Him, Michelle and Ramon. LOL!

Guest coach

Oops! ;D

Him, Michelle and Ramon. LOL!

I do think about Michelle a lot, not so much Ramon (sorry). But yeah, I guess I could be called a foodjunkie. I blame Miami. I was not so when I moved here, but all the great eateries made me one. Besides, what else is there besides food and music (and bowling, of course, but that's a given)?

Guest pod

I gotta say it, but why the hell does everything on this blasted sandbar need to be "VIPed" out the wazoo? It is a bowling alley for chrissakes!

Guest Electric Eel

Sounds like fun, I can't bowl very well but i'm always down to do something different. I'll go when C can come down and play