Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So the bowling alley in South Beach finally opened...

Guest macboy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chica

I gotta say it, but why the hell does everything on this blasted sandbar need to be "VIPed" out the wazoo? It is a bowling alley for chrissakes!

TRUE...

Guest Nefarious Girl

YEI!!!

We all need to go. POD's pics on the screens and some great local DJ's spinning. Come On!

8)

Guest tiltmiami

this will be fun,they have one in Boston and they come up with some funky ideas everynow and then

Guest macboy

Ok so we're going tomorrow at 7pm sharp, dinner to be eaten prior.

Everyone is welcome!

Lane is reserved for 7, so you'll have to eat during or after. :)

Guest coach

If we get there earlier, do they have a dining area, or do you have to only eat in your lane?

The reservation is for up to 12, so ya'll come out! Nobody can bowl, so don't let that stop you.

Afterwards (about 9ish) some of us are going to the fashion show at Touch.

Guest coach

Well, for all you haters out there, we had a fucking blast bowling there. The scores were extremely surprising. I got the prize for fastest ball. David surprised even himself for highest score. Irene definitely wins most competitive, not to mention meanest girl in pigtails. Annette wins most amazing comeback. Talmage definitely takes sexiest form. And Dan, what can I say, man, we give him an A for Effort.

The place actually had a really good crowd considering they've only been open since Friday. And the place was STUPID with HOT chicks. All bending over to pick their balls.

Food was good and decent prices. And the decor was excellent. Kind of a polished version of a 50s bowling alley. The staff was very nice. The velvet rope doesn't come out until 9pm and it there because it is age-restricted, 21+, after that, so don't get your panties in a wad.

And the bowling prices are only $6-7 per person per game, which is about what we used to pay at the white trash alleys back in Big D, so that's good. We'll definitely be back. Good thing to do on Wednesday night before a fashion show.

And the fashion show was HOT. Pics soon.

Guest JoeBudious

So I went yesterday at 1 30, 30 minutes b4 they closed.

I paid 11 bucks for bowling one game and the shoe rental.

The guys at the counter were cordial.

I sucked at first and then started kicking ass. I ended up with a 179. It was fun as heck. If I played one more game, I'd be back in the 200's for sure.

It all took me 20 minutes. 11 bucks and memerioes of back in the day.

Everyone should check out lucky strike at least once.

jb

Guest macboy

And Dan, what can I say, man, we give him an A for Effort.

Someone had to make you guys look good! :P Too many gutter balls for me, but I love those bumper railings you can put up. ;D

BTW, its just funny to see all these ladies walk into a bowling alley wearing 3-4 inch heels. They should make them bowl with those on.

Guest macboy

BTW, there is a DJ booth, at the front of the dining room, though the music sounded like the soundtrack to "Kingpin." :P

Guest Devilicious

173!!!

20.59!!!!

My number's bigger ;D 8)

LMAO!

what a good time, I am so glad I stayed. Thanks Dan!

I recommend Lucky Strike to anyone! As David said, the term "beginner's luck" was invented during bowling. Anyone can be good, or at least have a good time giving it a shot. Personally I'd opt for only one game though, the novelty does wear off.

We'll do it again soon! And Bruno this time I will call you with your personal invitation ;)

Guest soulfulpen

Hi all Im new here to this forum.....................

Just wanted to say hi :-)

when I was younger I use to bowl .... back in brooklyn, ny..

I guess its like riding a bike.....

Im going to check it out................