Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK Everyone...

Guest DaGoose

Guest Diabolique

oooh, I want the LCD belt buckle, LMAO!! to keep the guys I don't want hitting on me at bay:

[move]I'm really a man, baby![/move]

;D

Guest DaGoose

^^^^^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA^^^^^^^

Wow, that was a good laugh!! Good one sweets!

NOT YOU POD LOL!!

Guest Diabolique
;) I honestly think it's the perfect response to pestery guys., just thought of it at lunch w/ friends. I can't wait to try it out saturday night! LMAO ;D

Guest Diabolique

Your really buying it? LOL! Let me know how it goes.

mmm, nah I'm not one to rock the novelty item look. just gonna tell anyone who hits on me that I'm a dude, LOLOLOL! ;D

just for shits n' giggles.

;)

I haven't been to Imsonia in a long time, well they shut down now and it's called Fur...this is where i grew up...Washington DC...

Glow-Saturdays-Header.jpg

Each and every Saturday, GLOW defines the trance and techno scene in the Nation’s Capital with a weekly showcase of national and international talent. The home of GLOW is Club Insomnia, which is conveniently located next to the MCI Center, in the heart of Washington DC

http://www.imageworksstudio.com/currentprojects/wayne/Glow-Description.php

Guest Diabolique

Insomnia!! 8)

I'm in Chi-car-go beeotches! and...I drank cawfee at 5 pm, so needless to say I was up til like 2:30 (central time) last night. I'm a bit sleepy but will sleep alot in a few hours to stock up for the weekend. :)

Guest Seb

I haven't been to Imsonia in a long time, well they shut down now and it's called Fur...this is where i grew up...Washington DC...

Glow-Saturdays-Header.jpg

Each and every Saturday, GLOW defines the trance and techno scene in the Nation’s Capital with a weekly showcase of national and international talent. The home of GLOW is Club Insomnia, which is conveniently located next to the MCI Center, in the heart of Washington DC

http://www.imageworksstudio.com/currentprojects/wayne/Glow-Description.php

i heard George Acosta there one time. It was an ok club, catered to trance djs for the most part.

Guest Seb

Yea its all trance there and some techno...i grew up w/ trance and house wasnt really around w/ the exception of places like 5 which my opinion kinda sucked, small, and the stairs were horrible.

Id be at Nations/Buzz Fri nights(b4 it closed), than Glow on Sat nights

Nations is still around they just changed the name to Cubic I think. I used to go there pretty much every weekend from the period of 1998 - 2000, after that I would go maybe once a month or two. We had some good times there. Place was kind of ghetto at times but always seemed to bring in good music. 8)

Yea its all trance there and some techno...i grew up w/ trance and house wasnt really around w/ the exception of places like 5 which my opinion kinda sucked, small, and the stairs were horrible.

Id be at Nations/Buzz Fri nights(b4 it closed), than Glow on Sat nights

Nations is still around they just changed the name to Cubic I think. I used to go there pretty much every weekend from the period of 1998 - 2000, after that I would go maybe once a month or two. We had some good times there. Place was kind of ghetto at times but always seemed to bring in good music. 8)

yea i know i still lived up there when they changed it to cubik...does didnt feel the same i guess...the main marketing director/promoter was bringing the lets say TAI/Prive crowd, or at least that's what he wanted to make Cubik of lol...i didnt go back as much but i would agree it would get a lil ghetto at times too lol