Clubplanet Nightlife Community

B-Side @ Pangea & DHM @ Gryphon Review W/ PICS!!!

Bling

never having heard DHM play a non-opening set I really didnt know what to expect. They rocked it.

first off i must say i love gryphon. the venue has the sickest sound system. I mean u can stand in the dance floor and still carry a conversation. the sound quality is crisp and undistorted.

Myself, Phil, Rachel (raincry from cp) went first to Pangea to check out B-Side who was spinning some kick ass old school hip hop

we went up to the booth. really sick view up there. Pangea has a rane mixer and b-side was using Traktor Final Scratch.

after checkin out bside we went to gryphon

GRYPHON HAS THE HOTTEST WOMEN BAR NONE. there are so many hot blondes there its ridiculous.

Tomas was opening the nite. Then Djinji brown with his normal afro tribal style tracks

DHM then came on and played the rest of the nite. They opened with some deep jazzy house. then played a bunch of danny tenaglia tracks off his athens and london GU cds

around 3 am they went offfffffffff . i didnt think they could play like that. from 3-345 when we left they were playing literally a ROLANDESQUE PATIO STYLE SET. they just banged it out with patio classics. I HAD NEVER JUMPED UP AND DOWN TO DHM BEFORE TILL LAST NITE.... I THINK I PINCHED A NERVE IN MY NECK LMAO

even that track that used to be on the space website. (might still be not sure). Phil disliked that portion of their set, but i went nuts. DHM definitly proved their versatility this nite. they can play it all

good seeing sami, joe, tomas, darwin castillo, kera and reza there besides our small crew.

thanks again for the drinks at the table Joe, it was good talkin to u.

Guest Cosmigonon

Bling, you really need to hit up the gym or start eating right; you dance a little bit and you cry like a 74 year old after climbing up a ladder... ::)

Bling, you really need to hit up the gym or start eating right; you dance a little bit and you cry like a 74 year old after climbing up a ladder... ::)

::) 3 days of madness

1) 10 hr marathon at nocturnal

2) fiasco at blue-3.5 hrs of nonstop dancing

3) dhm last nite 11-330

:P

next week just chesterfield for me.... gonna hang out with a close friend before she leaves town..... :'(

Guest Cosmigonon

::) 3 days of madness

1) 10 hr marathon at nocturnal

2) fiasco at blue-3.5 hrs of nonstop dancing

3) dhm last nite 11-330

:P

next week just chesterfield for me.... gonna hang out with a close friend before she leaves town..... :'(

Bling, eeeeeeverytime yo go out you complain about how tired you are of partying. You really need some vitamins or something... ;)

Guest Civs
GRYPHON HAS THE HOTTEST WOMEN BAR NONE. there are so many hot blondes there its ridiculous.

i was at Gryphon about a month ago and agree that theblondes are definitely in the house. if that's your taste, this is a club to check out. living in the latin mecca, i prefer the brunettes. sofla gives you a great variety of ladies. love this town :D

AIGHT BLING... WTF.... I just realized igot no pic with the infamous RainCry >:(

UR Fired :P

Just Kidding !!! ;D

Thank's to all who came over and said "Wassup"... (management thought I had TOO many guest backstage ::)

hopefully next time I can sneak away and go tothe dancefloor for AB... All I have to do is play the extended version of "Rappers Delight" by Sugar Hill Gang LOL

BTW i could hear you guys rocking out all night (though the celing), so It was just like being on the dancefloor ;)