Kosmas Epsilon

Jonathan Lisle

Tiefschwarz

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest michael^heaven

any suggestions on talent you guys would like to see? give me your opinions..... 8)

---Well, I could list a bunch of suggestions. However, if you really want to make an impact...not just in Miami...but really set some global precedents...then make it special.

---How about some class monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly residencies with full, interchangeable decor>>>

<>Cocoon-Sven Vath, Ricardo Villalobos, Richie Hawtin, etc. Also, add some live acts such as Hardfloor, Der Dritte Raum, etc. Space definitely had success with their WMC techno night so Miami is up for it.

<>Wiggle/Fabric-Terry Francis, Eddie Richards, Nathan Coles, Craig Richards, etc. Tech-house f@#king rocks period. It's like the crack that Miami is dying to smoke but no dealers have it.

---There are many more that I have in the back of my head. However, these are standouts that are guaranteed to bring in the people & the revenue. ;)

Guest djjoncowan

any suggestions on talent you guys would like to see? give me your opinions..... 8)

---Well, I could list a bunch of suggestions. However, if you really want to make an impact...not just in Miami...but really set some global precedents...then make it special.

---How about some class monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly residencies with full, interchangeable decor>>>

<>Cocoon-Sven Vath, Ricardo Villalobos, Richie Hawtin, etc. Also, add some live acts such as Hardfloor, Der Dritte Raum, etc. Space definitely had success with their WMC techno night so Miami is up for it.

<>Wiggle/Fabric-Terry Francis, Eddie Richards, Nathan Coles, Craig Richards, etc. Tech-house f@#king rocks period. It's like the crack that Miami is dying to smoke but no dealers have it.

---There are many more that I have in the back of my head. However, these are standouts that are guaranteed to bring in the people & the revenue. ;)

nice suggestions... the fabric vibe will definitely work in our space... we will be taking all of your suggestions into consideration.... keep em coming! ;D

Guest ddg

my requests are .

Desyn Masielo, Dave Seaman, Luke Fair, Damian Lazarus, Satoshi Tomiie,

James Holden, Mylo, Lexicon Ave, Slacker, Tiefscwartz, G-PAL, Anthony Pappa, Filterheadz, Peace Division, Chab, Matthew Dekay, Masters At Work, Lee Burridge, Creamer & Stephan K, Tiga, Miss Kitten, DJ Vibe, Chris Fortier, Jimmy Van M, Victor Calderone, Markus Schulz, Phil K, Luke Chable :P

btw good luck

CHAB!!!

Guest djjoncowan

grand opening of "shine" weekend of nov 11th - stay tuned for details... keep the suggestions coming... 8)

grand opening of "shine" weekend of nov 11th - stay tuned for details... keep the suggestions coming...

congrats jon on this new venture....i say u bring something new to Miami in the sense of "music"...keep it different and mix it up...no more recycled Djs (except maybe Danny Howells)...u should bring in a lot of the Tech/Electro House camp...the Damian Lazarus, Soul Mekanik, Mazi, James Holden, Dj Little Mike, Omid 16b, etc...there are NO clubs in Miami playing this sound, offer something different and mix it up as much as possible...and as ALWAYS u have my support on any venture u do in Miami...CONGRATS JON

Guest djjoncowan

grand opening of "shine" weekend of nov 11th - stay tuned for details... keep the suggestions coming...

congrats jon on this new venture....i say u bring something new to Miami in the sense of "music"...keep it different and mix it up...no more recycled Djs (except maybe Danny Howells)...u should bring in a lot of the Tech/Electro House camp...the Damian Lazarus, Soul Mekanik, Mazi, James Holden, Dj Little Mike, Omid 16b, etc...there are NO clubs in Miami playing this sound, offer something different and mix it up as much as possible...and as ALWAYS u have my support on any venture u do in Miami...CONGRATS JON

thanks a million.. I appreciate the advice and the compliments. a little birdy told me that one of the names mentioned above is seriously considering being our resident dj... guess we'll see how that one plays out. anyways, thanks again for the support and I look forward to bringing something new, exciting and different to miami. just wish november would hurry up and arrive - LOL! keep the opinions coming - we are taking them all into consideration! 8)

Guest djjoncowan

I havent read this whole thread but...

Congratz Jon. I look forward to checking it out.

My suggestion...Kaskade. :)

8)thanks miss "c". its been a while, we need to catch up. hope to speak soon and see you at shine on a regular basis. ;D

Guest djjoncowan

big thankyou to southbeach-usa for your wonderful complimentry article and thankyou all for your suggestions on muiscal talent... keep em coming as I am taking all into consideration. waiting for total confirmation on opening wknd talent but something tells me you will all be very pleased on our guests and our resident dj ??? any guess's?

thanks again~ and keep em coming

Jon

Guest AlanS

Bring DJ Pierre ??? Phuture, Wild Pitch...that Pierre ;D

you mean "The Don" ;)

Yes I do! I think he would be a good booking, in the footsteps of Knuckles and DC.

Guest lyrik

Bring DJ Pierre ??? Phuture, Wild Pitch...that Pierre ;D

you mean "The Don" ;)

Yes I do! I think he would be a good booking, in the footsteps of Knuckles and DC.

Ya I wouldn't mind seeing him - maybe along side Steve Silk and/or Farley...ooooold school chicago house.

big thankyou to southbeach-usa for your wonderful complimentry article and thankyou all for your suggestions on muiscal talent... keep em coming as I am taking all into consideration. waiting for total confirmation on opening wknd talent but something tells me you will all be very pleased on our guests and our resident dj ??? any guess's?

how about A LOT of Jimmy T? he's been playing funky nasty dirty tech house...i just listened to his last set at Blue... :o

Guest djjoncowan

how about A LOT of Jimmy T? he's been playing funky nasty dirty tech house...i just listened to his last set at Blue... :o

jimmy is a good friend and will definitely be in "shine" frequently although we have an international guy considering the residency for the season... we'll just have to see how it plays out... jimmy will be in quite a bit though just as I supported him at nerve ;D

Guest ramon

Good luck with everything, Jon.

I'd like to see Basteroid, Trentemoller, Mazi, and Tom Neville.

i'll take kompakt artists who no one knows in Miami for $200 renzo!