Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dennis

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

Did you see? The winds are expected to be 100mph by the end of the week and possibly on course to hit Florida. :o Here we go again!!

6rkm6u.gif

6rkmf6.gif

Guest pod

If it hits, it will be by Friday, which is the 8th. It will be long past us by the 14th.

That being said, I doubt it is coming anywhere near us. It'll shoot through the straits and over into the Gulf.

Guest tiltmiami

its coming our way

shit

shit

shit

is space gona open this weekend

You really need to relax. LOL!

fuck thAT

relax how can i this shit is gonna hit us

Guest Slide On The Ice

*whew* I'm glad that we're probably not going to get hit, but think of those towns and people on the central west coast. They got slammed with the brunt of 3 canes last summer/fall. The last thing they (or any of us) need is another one. They are mighty nervous right about now, I'm sure.

Guest tiltmiami

i piss on dennis i was in kendall thru andrew nuff said........

is that a bad thing

cause my runway spot is palmeto bay

*whew* I'm glad that we're probably not going to get hit, but think of those towns and people on the central west coast. They got slammed with the brunt of 3 canes last summer/fall. The last thing they (or any of us) need is another one. They are mighty nervous right about now, I'm sure.

yea i was here when ivan passed by, but most of orlando got hit by charley...seen some interesting things in the last few months....i dunno, i wouldn't mind the hurricanes could use the $...i know if central/north fl does get hit again alot of smaller insurancies will not be able to handle all the claims and mostlikely will go bankrupt and/or consumers will get hit w/ a double deductible if they already got any money from last years damage per say. I've seen people w/ 1%-3% deductibles, pretty insane and i feel bad for them.

yea i was here when ivan passed by, but most of orlando got hit by charley...seen some interesting things in the last few months....i dunno, i wouldn't mind the hurricanes could use the $...i know if central/north fl does get hit again alot of smaller insurancies will not be able to handle all the claims and mostlikely will go bankrupt and/or consumers will get hit w/ a double deductible if they already got any money from last years damage per say. I've seen people w/ 1%-3% deductibles, pretty insane and i feel bad for them.

You dont have to tell me anyof this... ;)

There must be a better (legal) job. LOL!

what do u mean by (legal) im slow

Meaning, I am in the insurance industry and its a tough business right now. A career change into something else where I would make the same amount of $$$ would be nice. (as long as the new career is legal). LOL!

Guest Civs
Meaning, I am in the insurance industry and its a tough business right now. A career change into something else where I would make the same amount of $$$ would be nice. (as long as the new career is legal). LOL!

i read yesterday that 2 insurance cos are looking to raise their rates by like 13-15%. man, it's getting more and more expensive to live in sofla. everything, especially housing is out of control. it amazes me that so many people can afford 350k+ homes even though the average family income is about 65k. if that is actually the case, how people can afford life here is way beyond me.

crap dennis looks like it might ruin fri nite if its gusty winds and torrential downpours i think its a blockbuster nite even though i really wanted to go to crobar for obby and chestterfield for sebastian :-\

ah i get it hehe