Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dennis

Guest slamminshaun

My poor parents and hometown. (Pensacola) :'(

i feel bad, ppl there are not ready for this for sure

My parents just got their new roof about a month ago. And you should see some of the areas. There are thousands of people still living in FEMA trailers in front of their falling down houses. :-\

My poor parents and hometown. (Pensacola) :'(

i feel bad, ppl there are not ready for this for sure

My parents just got their new roof about a month ago. And you should see some of the areas. There are thousands of people still living in FEMA trailers in front of their falling down houses. :-\

i bet, i saw the pictures...pretty insane...i didnt see any fema trailers down here...we also didnt get hit as crazy as pensacola/nw florida did, orlando is also not ready for one...i still see alot of ppl w/ blue tarps on their roofs, alot of them dont have 2k+ deductibles to get new roofs and some are just waiting thinking the prices of roofs will dramatically drop, which they wont ever at least for another 2 years id say if florida gets hit by another hurricane/storm...prices have double up and may go higher.

supply and demand

Guest michael^heaven

---Yeh, Friday night is going to be questionable up here. Debating my drive to Simons. Saturday is going to be a wash-out for sure. Definitely a night for spinning tunes at the house!! ;)