Clubplanet Nightlife Community

advices please

Guest tiltmiami

Guest tiltmiami

lets say this shit do hit us what the hell should i do.

its my first time here for this shit so please give me some good ideas

are you talking about the hurricane? man up biiatch. You hang hurricane shutters or go to a safe place, have a cooler full of beer, some gallons of water, plenty of candles and matches/lighters... some snacks.. and you wait for the shit to pass.

Guest slamminshaun

are you talking about the hurricane? man up biiatch. You hang hurricane shutters or go to a safe place, have a cooler full of beer, some gallons of water, plenty of candles and matches/lighters... some snacks.. and you wait for the shit to pass.

Beer and candles. Always a wise combination.

Guest pod

Cat 2 and below aren't that bad. Power usually stays on, and even though the city is "shut down", a few clubs do stay open. Last year, Space had a helluva hurricane party...only 500 people showed up, but every local DJ was in the house, and Louis moved out some couches into the main room...then he gets on the mic and declares a random open bar. 8)

Guest tiltmiami

grow a sack :P

lol. Exactly... Use some common sense and you should be fine.

ok,THEMAN common sense is what i did i never being here before for this shit,now if u ask me about snow storm or blizzard i'll be able to answer u

Guest michael^heaven

---First of all, relax. You're not going to die!! I live in New Smyrna, directly on the beach. We got slammed last season & I definitely learned a few things about being prepared.

<>Obviously, pay close attention to weather forecasts from now until the end of November. Information is key...the sooner you know...the sooner you can beat everyone to get stocked up on supplies.

<>CAT5->You must evacuate. Eminent structural failure occurs at this storm level. Almost nothing man-made will survive.

<>CAT4 OR BELOW->If it appears as though you're going to take a direct hit (or quite close), go ahead & acquire wood for your windows, food (nothing perishable), batteries, water, beer & alcohol (get mass!!), propane, candles, several coolers, ice, & flashlights.

<>Make sure you have a non-electric can opener!!

<>Generator-Not necessary but definitely good to have if you've got the extra $$.

<>Purchase a battery operated radio &/or television.

<>Have plenty of books, magazines, cards, board games, etc.

---These are just a few suggestions. We threw a hurricane party for each storm that hit us. If nothing else, it was comforting to have other people to keep you company during the blackout periods. However, be careful who you invite. Being stuck with certain individuals may become a bit much for extended periods of time. Also, your cel phone will most likely not work during the storm's peak. So, a land-line might be worth a purchase if you're riding out the storm solo. :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Dude I hope this season is not as bad as last years hurricane season..

I hate packing up my essentials, securing my place and then having to roll to the other side of the state.....

Buy an inflatable raft too...The soil is soaked from last June, flooding will happen. Besides that, as long as it's CAT3 or below, just chill indoors or at Space...LOL(Crazy fockers)

My 16th Birthday was the day Andrew paid us a visit and that my friends was not pretty.

Guest tres-b

Cat 2 and below aren't that bad. Power usually stays on, and even though the city is "shut down", a few clubs do stay open. Last year, Space had a helluva hurricane party...only 500 people showed up, but every local DJ was in the house, and Louis moved out some couches into the main room...then he gets on the mic and declares a random open bar. 8)

Great party. Cedric threw down a great set. Got back to my shit bag hotel and was checked back into the Whitelaw by noon on Sunday. Not bad.