Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Local Celebrity: "frank & beans"...

Guest biznation00

Guest Roxybella1

i have to check this out,never went to noc yet

YOU GOTTA CHECK IT OUT!!! ITS AWESOME! IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GREAT PARTY AND EVERY WEEK IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER...

BIZ: THATS A FU**ING COOL ASS FLYER! YOU ALWAYS SURPRISE US EVERY WEEK WITH A BAD ASS FLYER AND A CRAZY PARTY! THANKS TO YOU, ROLAND AND ROCKY, I HAVE A BLAST EVERY SATURDAY MORNING AT NOCTURNAL...SEE YA SOON KIDDO :P ;D

Guest Josephmama

Count us in!!!!! weve only missed 2 of these parties and last saturday morning was crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraziest we've ever seen!!!!!!!!! :o ;D

but i say the same thing every week so im getting tired of hearing myself say it. hehehe............ :P

GREAT JOB Biz!!! AWESOME MUSIC Roland!!!!!! :-*

Guest Roxybella1

CANT WAIT TO PARTY THIS SATURDAY MORNING!!! :o...ITS GONNA BE FUN!!!! LAST WEEK WAS CRAZY!!!! IM SURE THIS SATURDAY MORNING WILL BE A BLAST!!!! 8) 8)

Guest ROcKiNrOx

So whos ready for Saturday morning??? Because I am!!!!! I cant wait for this party...Last week's party I had so much fun! It was so funny having Ernie and Burt from Sesame Streets..It was so cute :D...I wonder who are we having next???

I'll be there Saturday morning with my sunglasses 8) 8)

Guest ROcKiNrOx

CANT WAIT TO PARTY THIS SATURDAY MORNING!!! :o...ITS GONNA BE FUN!!!! LAST WEEK WAS CRAZY!!!! IM SURE THIS SATURDAY MORNING WILL BE A BLAST!!!! 8) 8)

i once had this friend that always typed in caps and she never noticed till i bugged her for like almost a year...

:-X

Whats wrong with Caps???...no big deal....she's just probably excited...hehe...

IM EXCITED TOO ;D PARTY PARTY PARTY....NOCTURNAL ROCKS....I CANT ALSO WAIT! 8) :P

Guest Roxybella1

LOL

i once had this friend that always typed in caps and she never noticed till i bugged her for like almost a year...

:-X

Whats wrong with Caps???...no big deal....she's just probably excited...hehe...

IM EXCITED TOO ;D PARTY PARTY PARTY....NOCTURNAL ROCKS....I CANT ALSO WAIT! 8) :P

LOLLL

ITS OK...I LOVE USING MY CAPS SO I CAN GET EVERYONE'S ATTENTION...LOL...AND OBVIOUSLY ITS WORKING :P....HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE FUN AT NOCTURNAL...SEE YA BIZ