Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This seems to be getting better.......

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

I just got this right now, the House Music festival seems to be getting better, after losing some of their headliners......but they seem to be getting back a couple of interesting ones!!!

HOUSE MUSIC FESTIVAL

OFFICIAL NEWSLETTER

July 1, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again, House Heads!!

Our lineup just got even better. This week, we added global superstar Tom Stephan “Superchumbo,†whose new album, “Wowie Zowie,†has dancers grinding and critics swooning. As an added bonus, Stephan performs with special guest Celeda. We’re thrilled to announce the signing of legendary John Acquaviva, master of Latin House and funky techno, who squeezes the festival into a busy touring schedule that includes London, Athens, Berlin, Paris, and Japan. Also onboard is Saeed Younan, fresh off the success of “Moody†from Tweek’d Records. So is The Scumfrog, mixer for Robbie Rivera, Lindsay Lohan, and Rob Thomas. Your favorite Sweedish producer, Axwell, will also be tearing up the crowds. Naturally, he’s joined by his long-time partner in crime, Sebastian Ingrosso. How about Edgar V? Yep, he’s in. We’ve booked Miami’s own “Retrosexual†Armand Peña, DJ/Producer extraordinaire, whose mixes from “Deep in the Soul†have been regulars at venues like the Shadow Lounge, Oxygen, Liquid, and Crobar. And is it possible to have a house music festival without Mike Mucci? We didn’t think so either. Mike’s in. We’ve also booked Matt Martínez and his sexy mix of rock, hip-hop, and R&B. Same goes for the ever-versatile Robert Rodríguez, spinning his blend of house and hip-hop. Bruno’s onboard. And last but not least, South Beach legend JRNY, whose ’05 tours include stops in New York, L.A., Toronto, Fire Island, and Israel, has been added to the madness.

As we mentioned last time, every week, we’ll be announcing new winners of the House Music Festival Giveaways.

This Week’s Giveaways:

For the free Tickets: Monica Rosenfeld & Rodrigo Roxx

For the free T-Shirts: Todd Cole & Francisco Navas

For the Free CDs: Curtis Smetules & Juan G. Guarín C

Note: Winners, claim your tickets at Will Call on the day of the event.

Don’t forget to stay tuned...

Updates: For up to the minute details please log on to our website at www.HouseMusicFestival.com.

Until the next newsletter, have a great one and always remember to keep the House Movement Alive!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATB - Benny Benassi - Judge Jules - Bad Boy Bill - Robbie Rivera - Antoine Clamaran - DJ Dan - Donald Glaude - ICEY - Chus & Ceballos - John Acquaviva - Tom Stephan (Superchumbo) - Saeed Younan - The Scumfrog - Baby Anne - Steve Angello - That Kid Chris - Lee Coombs - Pete Tha Zouk - Sebastian Ingrosso - Robert Rodríguez - Vidal/Cozzi - Armand Peña - Axwell - Rooster & Sammy Peralta - Willie Morales - Mike Mucci (Evolved) - Matt Martínez - Bruno - Nelson Díaz - Philippe

Guest LeVeL

Very Nie...Very Nice...Cant go wrong with a Lineup like that. Now only if they can remove a couple off there it would be perfect.

Guest LdySphynx

Very Nie...Very Nice...Cant go wrong with a Lineup like that. Now only if they can remove a couple off there it would be perfect.

I agree ;D!!!!

Guest pod

I have yet to hear from anybody who is concretely involved in this festival. Who is the name behind this?

Oh, and it is a festival, you have to take the good with the bad. Frankly I'd be annoyed as hell if it was pots n pans all day.

Guest LdySphynx

I have yet to hear from anybody who is concretely involved in this festival. Who is the name behind this?

Oh, and it is a festival, you have to take the good with the bad. Frankly I'd be annoyed as hell if it was pots n pans all day.

Well I just spoke to him for other purposes, his name is Omar....!!!

I have to go meet with him later next week, and give him a Demo......see if we can get some more local talent on there ;D!!!!

Guest LeVeL

w00t! 8)

Now only Prydz is missing to complete the entire SHM.

Prydz doesn't fly.

He seems to be getting to Ibiza some way... :-\

Guest LdySphynx

Omar what, I know like five Omars in the Miami nightlife industry alone.

Well he just moved here a couple of months ago so I dont think you know him or that he is in the miami nightlife persay, i'll have more info next week once I meet up with him.

I'll keep you updated :)

Guest ramon

w00t! 8)

Prydz doesn't fly.

First I've heard of it, but good for him. He's a great dj.

Guest LeVeL

w00t! 8)

Prydz doesn't fly.

First I've heard of it, but good for him. He's a great dj.

He did the opening Night @ Space with Carl Cox and John Digweed

Guest LeVeL

You can get from Sweden to Ibiza without flying.

Yeah by Train or Car but then he would have to take a Boat to the Island if anything.

Guest pod

Boats and ferries come and go all the time. I'd say it takes Prydz about 2 days to go from Sweden to Ibiza.

But back to the festival at hand...I'm cordially inviting the organizers of the festival to start posting here. 8) Everyone else in the industry does, so join the fun.