Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok friends

Guest tiltmiami

Guest Cosmigonon

Here's a story to make you think twice...My wife is a Social Worker who one Saturday @ South Miami Hospital , while working, heard a loud yell. She looked and the woman, in her early 20's beautiful body, face, you name it, was kind of how shall I say paralyzed / retarded looking. When she looks through the charts, the girl had just checked in and the reason she was yelling is because she had just woken up and realized what happened to her. She was out and took either X og G can't recall at this time and had a life changing reaction to it. Needless to say she is fucked for the rest of her life. True story...

And the comment about you not touching it in 2 days, I think I have a 1-800 number for you around here ::shuffles papers:: :-X

I don't understand? What was the life changing reaction?

Guest mursa

with a name like crackjunkie ........it must be the pills , low serotonin level bro .

take it easy with the partying .

YEP, he's coming DOWN HAAAAAAAAARD!!!!!

classic case of Tuesday suicide, but in this case since Monday was a usual Sunday ..... to the simple math .

Sleep, Eat , Drink lots of Water in the mean time ;)

Aww, Jose...always the caretaker in times like this. :-* ;)

lol....you know me and my caretaker ways ...........i guess its the mother teresa in me . ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

She was normal and now for the rest of her life, she can't talk, walk, move some of her limbs.... etc....

Ah, ok. ;)

Guest tiltmiami

guys i am not moving cause of drugs or any like that,is just i am too far from my parents,my father is not that good and i dont know if i can stay here like that and on top of all i wanna be there in case something happens to my dad.

I'll miss miami i made a lot of real friends here some of them that care about me but i just think thius might be a good change for me

Guest Devilicious

She was normal and now for the rest of her life, she can't talk, walk, move some of her limbs.... etc....

How?

Guest mursa

Thats seems like a story right out of the LSD 60's where some people seriously freaked out by taking vast amounts of it .

Thats seems like a story right out of the LSD 60's where some people seriously freaked out by taking vast amounts of it .

I know...but it's the honest truth... The family was all there crying and everything...

Guest LeVeL

I know...but it's the honest truth... The family was all there crying and everything...

Here we go again with RBS and his Urban Myths ;)

Guest mursa

anyone can have a adverse reaction to anything ....................many folks have died from taking tylenol for example .

Guest tiltmiami

guys i love u all

one thing about miami that is very different tnan Boston is that when someone cares about u they really care about u,and that may be the reason y i'll miss Miami so much

Guest tiltmiami

soon, a few days

Well good luck. It was nice meeting you this weekend. I can totally relate to you, im making a similar move in october. Good luck with everything and hope your dad is ok!!

thanks hun

was nice to meet u too

Guest tiltmiami

I LOVE U ALL BELIVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT I FOUND A LOT OF FRIENDS DOWN

SHIT I EVEN FOUND LOVE IN SOME CRAZY 24 YEAR OLD FROM AENTURA

THANK GOD ERIKA WE BECAME VERY GOOD FRIENDS IMISS U A LOT AND OUR STUPID FIGHTS

Guest michael^heaven

guys i am not moving cause of drugs or any like that,is just i am too far from my parents,my father is not that good and i dont know if i can stay here like that and on top of all i wanna be there in case something happens to my dad.

I'll miss miami i made a lot of real friends here some of them that care about me but i just think thius might be a good change for me

---Sorry to hear about your father. Wish you all the best with your move & good luck with future endeavours.

Guest tiltmiami

yhanks guys that showes to me that u guys do give a fuck about me thanks i love u all

I'll be leaving for Boston this monday to see my parents and decide what i am going to do

i should know by friday the answer