Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LONDON EXPLOSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest michael^heaven

Guest trancepriest

Dont you think the people who got bombed today were innocent also and you know what they were never tried in a court of law either. They dont deserve this BS

But I guess you dont get it Mac Boy

All around the world the Allies are protrayed as Bad' date=' we are protrayed as people full of greed and hungry for more power. The terrorist are considered the good guys in their part of the world, the terrorist are considered Heroes who risk their life to make statements by standing up for their people and Muslins saying its all for Allah.

Yet we the Allies are the ones trying to make peace in the world. We value human life and human rights we dont just kill innocent people, its no where in our strategy.

[/quote']

All we need to do is increase our special ops capability... similar to what Pod preaches about constantly on here... target the terrorist surgically and not the population centers... we can go ahead and kill them indiscriminately in that manner... rather than holding them in Gitmo and causing the world to hate us more and more terrorist to be recruited. At the same time while we're doing that we settle the Israeli settlement issue. This war will be won by being nice in public and killing in silence.

Guest JMT

They are terrorist willing to kill themselves.. about the only lack of mercy we can show them is to somehow capture them alive and burn them to death slowly. what type of lack of mercy were u considering... blinding them? Cutting off their toes and making them unbalanced for live. Hmmm... give some options. They are already willing to take a bullet, willing to blow themselves up, willing to face life in jail, etc. It's like fighting human zombies.. the only thing we can really fight... is to not turn them into zombies in the first place.

and all the people and the media do is complain how bad we are treating them down there.

You can thank the liberal media for that. The fact that a Quran gets flushed in a toilet makes bigger headlines than when someones head gets cut off these days.

Somethings way off kilter here.

very true.

Guest ericac

i guess im lucky i decided not to get on the plane to london last month june 6...unfortunately its very tragic like 911 all over again.

at least my friends are ok

Guest saintjohn
This war will be won by being nice in public and killing in silence.

I agree.

The fact that we even know that prisoners are being held at Gitmo speaks volumes about the way our government is fighting the global war on terrorism.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Just like 9/11, this has affected so many people that I know personally. On 9/11 it was shocking how many people I knew personally, who had friends and/or family who perished or were injured. And even now at a smaller scale that this is, I have several second hand connections to someone who was injured, escaped, came close to being there, or who died. My ex-romantic partner but continued friend, has still been in love with her ex boyfriend from London who she continues to have as her best friend. I know she is deeply in love with him but distance split them up and it seemed likely that someday they'd close the gap and end up together again. Well, he takes that route to work and studied near where the bus blew up, and she has not heard from him nor been able to reach him on his home or cell phone since the bombings, and she's worried sick.

(Terry and Bling, I told you about her, she hurt me bad back in April. But she's hurting like hell and I wish I could do more for her).

I feel so bad not just for him, for his family, but for her too. On Thursday night I had told her that the cell towers are probably overloaded in the UK just like they were here on 9/11, which would explain her not being able to get through on international lines, as well as him not being able to get home right away due to lack of bus and train service afterward. But by this point it's not looking good and she is convinced that he didn't make it.