Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Mr. Chib

Guest Seb

Guest Seb

Dude that track you produced is fucking awesome. Honestly being your first track I wasn't expecting much but seriously this is some good shit. Nice and techy just like you play, I love the base line and the orgasm vocal is perfect for this track. For everyone that hasn't heard it yet click on this link to check it out.

http://www.andrewchibale.com/v6/

Guest Roxybella1

Dude that track you produced is fucking awesome. Honestly being your first track I wasn't expecting much but seriously this is some good shit. Nice and techy just like you play, I love the base line and the orgasm vocal is perfect for this track. For everyone that hasn't heard it yet click on this link to check it out.

http://www.andrewchibale.com/v6/

WOW!!!! I WAS TOTALLY IMPRESSED BY WHAT I HEARD...I LOVE HIS STYLE OF MUSIC...I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE ANDREW SPINS SO I CAN GO AND ENJOY DANCING MY BUTT OFF TO HIS SOUND...AWESOME!!!! THE "MIDDLE SCHOOL " TRACK IS REALLY GOOD :)...

AND THE REST OF THEM AS WELL......AND YOU GUYS HAVE TO DOWNLOAD HIS RANDOM PROMO....ITS SO FU**ING SWEET...ITS SO GOOD...I WAS TOTALLY JAMMING..

KEEP IT UP ANDREW....THATS RIGHT "HURRY UP AND FINISH BECAUSE YOU ARE TEASING US WITH YOUR SOUND ;D ;D

GOOD LUCK ;)

Guest ddg

thats some good shit Andrew !!!! 8)

when the track slows down, you should put some slight breaks in it though... :P

Guest coach

I told this focker like a year ago he should be producing his OWN music. Glad to see he finally followed through. Nice stuff, Chibster.

Guest ROcKiNrOx

I came across this thread and took my time to take a listen to chib's stuff and I really like it...Is this dude spinning anywhere?? His style of music would sound good like in a club like Amika or Mansion or even Prive...If anyone has any info on this dj spinning anywhere,let me know ;D

Guest ROcKiNrOx

Andrew frequently spins right here

;D 8)

yeah right....lol.... :P

Ummm, he was just there two weeks ago.

Never heard of that place...How is it? Is it like a happy hour thing??? He needs to promote his stuff alot because its really good ;)

Guest AlanS

;D 8)

Never heard of that place...How is it? Is it like a happy hour thing??? He needs to promote his stuff alot because its really good ;)

Well, there shouldn't be any lack of promotion around here... lol, the party has been going on for many months and Andrew is a frequent guest.

Stop in sometime and see for yourself, tonight we have Sebastian throwing it down with us. Don't expect Amika, Mansion, or Prive, that's not what the night is about, expect good friends, good music, stiff drinks, and a nice vibe.

Guest Seb

;D 8)

Well, there shouldn't be any lack of promotion around here... lol, the party has been going on for many months and Andrew is a frequent guest.

Stop in sometime and see for yourself, tonight we have Sebastian throwing it down with us. Don't expect Amika, Mansion, or Prive, that's not what the night is about, expect good friends, good music, stiff drinks, and a nice vibe.

I second that :)

Guest ROcKiNrOx

;D 8)

I totally agree with you...:) btw...you misunderstood me...im not saying lack of promotion in the lounge...im just saying him in general...I havent heard about him much out there..but good stuff from Mr. Chib and Ill pass by the lounge sometime...thanks :);)

Guest AlanS

;D 8)

I totally agree with you...:) btw...you misunderstood me...im not saying lack of promotion in the lounge...im just saying him in general...I havent heard about him much out there..but good stuff from Mr. Chib and Ill pass by the lounge sometime...thanks :);)

I see new lol...actually Mr. Chib is just a nickname. The name you should look out for is Andrew Chibale, and he's all over the place ;D