Clubplanet Nightlife Community

May I introduce Kera...

Bling

met her at Nocturnal friday during my marathon a week ago.. very cool gal.. shes in the Nefarious Girl crew...... introduce urself if u see her she is easily spotted by her funny facial expressions ;)

shes really wise for her age and ummm likes big glasses LOL

shes a paralegal so she def knows her stuff..... she can be spotted with darwin castillo, civs and Nefarious Girl at a club nearest you...

hollerrrrrrrrrr ;D

4noc10.jpg

Guest rollyp66

Bling you better watch out cuz my pimp hand is strong!!!! Renzo & I might have to order a hit for trying to break into our business

Guest KONEIL

Well there goes my cover... I was trying to lay low! I was doing great for such a long time! I always get found out!

Guest Nefarious Girl

Well there goes my cover... I was trying to lay low! I was doing great for such a long time! I always get found out!

HELLO!!!

Guest ILLMATIC

Well hello Kera! I remember you. I met you @ Space for HCCR. I even have pictures of you and NG from that night. 8)

You are cool peeps! Welcome to CJ.

Guest ILLMATIC

HeyI remeber that... I feel like I havent seen you around?? Where you been?

I have been laying low but trust me I really don't want to. I think I might go out tonight depending on the weather. What are your plans for tonight?

I sent you a PM with the pictures too.

Guest KONEIL

HeyI remeber that... I feel like I havent seen you around?? Where you been?

I have been laying low but trust me I really don't want to. I think I might go out tonight depending on the weather. What are your plans for tonight?

I sent you a PM with the pictures too.

Yah your one liner was "i didnt think you would liek this type of music!

This is My fav!

IMG_1253.jpg

Denmark... ! What are you doing all the way over there? and Cuban too... This must be a good story!

job training for 2 months...but i am LOVING it over here...even though i look like one of them...they all speak Danish to me and i have to tell them i dont speak freaky deaky Danish...but other than that...its a great experience...

Guest Nefarious Girl

Denmark... ! What are you doing all the way over there? and Cuban too... This must be a good story!

job training for 2 months...but i am LOVING it over here...even though i look like one of them...they all speak Danish to me and i have to tell them i dont speak freaky deaky Danish...but other than that...its a great experience...

Enjoy it!