Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Late night chiNese

Guest dachino

Guest Cosmigonon

I haven't really seen many chinese at all in Miami. You should go to Panama, we have 2 chinatowns in the city...

Guest swirlundergrounder

No China town but there is place with GREAT eggrolls on Washington and 6th (?). I think its called Iron China or something like that.

Of course there's a China-Town in Miami. It's actually a little version of it and you can find it all along 163rd st (826th). There's a few Chinese, Thai, Korean, Vietnamese and Filipino places that are available all along 163rd. But they're not clustered in a town per say but it's the closest thing to one around here...

Guest swirlundergrounder

i thought reza changed his screename and came up with another title to a mix

"late nite chinese"- LOL

anyways......... no clue ???

Of course you have no clue..None of my country men live in Kendall..LOL

Guest Cosmigonon

"late nite chinese"- LOL

Now you're chinese? I thought you were filipino... ???

Guest swirlundergrounder

"late nite chinese"- LOL

I'am Filipino..But don't you think all of us Asians look the same?

LOL

Guest Cosmigonon

"late nite chinese"- LOL

I'am Filipino..But don't you think all of us Asians look the same?

LOL

Yeah, you do, but unlike most people, I don't think you're all chinese... ;)

Guest Devilicious

No China town but there is place with GREAT eggrolls on Washington and 6th (?). I think its called Iron China or something like that.

Of course there's a China-Town in Miami. It's actually a little version of it and you can find it all along 163rd st (826th). There's a few Chinese, Thai, Korean, Vietnamese and Filipino places that are available all along 163rd. But they're not clustered in a town per say but it's the closest thing to one around here...

Can you recommend a good Vietnamese restaurant?

Guest swirlundergrounder

There's one right on 163rd about a mile east of 95 towards collins..I can't remember the name of it. I'm sure you will like their soup named 'creme of sum yung gai'....Make sure you ask for it when you go...It will make you cum back for more....

Guest DrFired

LOL

That's the closest you get for a Chinatown down here!

Guest Devilicious

There's one right on 163rd about a mile east of 95 towards collins..I can't remember the name of it. I'm sure you will like their soup named 'creme of sum yung gai'....Make sure you ask for it when you go...It will make you cum back for more....

lol

thanks for the advice.....I'll keep looking on the beach. We already have a Chinese restaurant called that down here BTW!